Tyrese was named to the all tournament team at the Portsmouth Invitational | The Boneyard

Tyrese was named to the all tournament team at the Portsmouth Invitational

Reaction Score
He will do very well for himself. He's definitely going to get an NBA summer camp invite. If he continues to play like this then he has a real shot of making a roster. If not, he'll be making an easy 6 figures overseas
Yeah, "overseas" is such a vague term. People that play in the high level leagues in Spain, Italy, or Greece can make six figures no problem. I remember that as I used to work the foreign currency department at Logan Airport and some of the ballers passed through.

I couldn't be happier for Martin if he ends up doing that. He'll definitely get a NBA summer camp invite for sure.

Reaction Score
Yeah, "overseas" is such a vague term. People that play in the high level leagues in Spain, Italy, or Greece can make six figures no problem. I remember that as I used to work the foreign currency department at Logan Airport and some of the ballers passed through.

I couldn't be happier for Martin if he ends up doing that. He'll definitely get a NBA summer camp invite for sure.
life changing money for a guy who had to work at a warehouse to support his family during the summer.

Reaction Score
He will do very well for himself. He's definitely going to get an NBA summer camp invite. If he continues to play like this then he has a real shot of making a roster. If not, he'll be making an easy 6 figures overseas
He was going to get a summer team invite regardless. I am hoping this gets him an invite to the NBA combine.

Reaction Score
Obviously bias but I really think Tyrese can grit it out and get into the league as a useful bench piece. Has the size, can rebound and play defense and hit set 3’s.

Reaction Score
Obviously bias but I really think Tyrese can grit it out and get into the league as a useful bench piece. Has the size, can rebound and play defense and hit set 3’s.
Exactly. Kid is not afraid of hard work. Many felt his ceiling for 3pt shooting was in the low-mid 30% range based on his time at URI. Dude obviously busted his butt to get to over 40% this past year.

Watching the NBA all season and in the playoffs, there's no reason he couldn't evolve with 1-2 years of NBA coaching/training into an important role player like an Alex Caruso, etc.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Kid is not afraid of hard work. Many felt his ceiling for 3pt shooting was in the low-mid 30% range based on his time at URI. Dude obviously busted his butt to get to over 40% this past year.

Watching the NBA all season and in the playoffs, there's no reason he couldn't evolve with 1-2 years of NBA coaching/training into an important role player like an Alex Caruso, etc.
He could also be a Grant Williams type of player with a better shot and little less girth. Kind of do all type player. They are both 6-6 athletic and physical players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom