Two Deep for NC State released | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Two Deep for NC State released

Reaction Score
Nice to have plenty of experience on the roster for a change, even with last year's freshmen that got thrown to the wolves because of injuries (yet performed well).

Seems like Cam Ross has been here forever now yet is still listed as only a Junior. Hope he finally stays healthy and has a big season.

By the way, can someone explain what the "Z, F, X" is about for the receivers, as well as the "SAM, MIKE, WILL" for the linebackers? Haven't seen that before.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I will assume that Walker and fortin will get a rotation and whoever is doing better as the game goes on will stay the starter.

Assume?

That's a stretch amd I hope they don't alternate for the sake of alternating. If Walker is playing well, he gets every snap until he needs a break. Crazy high risk, low reward to just swap out C. Too much risk for the synchronization you need with QB.

Reaction Score
Nice to have plenty of experience on the roster for a change, even with last year's freshmen that got thrown to the wolves because of injuries (yet performed well).

Seems like Cam Ross has been here forever now yet is still listed as only a Junior. Hope he finally stays healthy and has a big season.

By the way, can someone explain what the "Z, F, X" is about for the receivers, as well as the "SAM, MIKE, WILL" for the linebackers? Haven't seen that before.
X would be a wideout on the LOS, Z would be opposite the X off the LOS, F is usually a receiver in the backfield but in this case F would be lined up just about anywhere inside the two wideouts? Sam is strongside LB on the TE or the strong side of the O formation on the LOS , Mike is middle LB and Will is weakside LB opposite of the Sam.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
The DL can go further into the roster than the two-deep which is just crazy. The OL has two national level guards, but I don't think anyone knows how they are going to stack up at center versus last year and am still a bit iffy about Lundt at RT. Have to see how he handles things when opposing teams try to exploit him without TE help.
Thanks. This is going to be my first year in awhile paying attention to UConn football again so I’m interested in seeing how the season plays out.

Mora did a hell of a job last year getting to 6 wins with how hurt the roster was. Excited to see how they do on Thursday.

Reaction Score
Love this two deep. Several grad transfers will be pushing our holdovers. Should be fun to watch.
Saw Brett Buckman play at Delaware. (My granddaughter goes there). Good hands and great speed. He’ll be our punt returner and one of our starting wideouts. Also great to see Nilay Upadhyayula get the starting spot at long snapper after sitting behind Brian Keating and Tommy Zozus. Despite never seeing the field, his parents have flown from California for every game. Perseverance paid off.
I’m excited to watch this team take the field on Thursday and see how Mora and staff will blend the depth of our talent. And oh yes, we’ll all be holding our breath when Joe Fagnano takes that first snap. Go Huskies!

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Thanks. This is going to be my first year in awhile paying attention to UConn football again so I’m interested in seeing how the season plays out.

Mora did a hell of a job last year getting to 6 wins with how hurt the roster was. Excited to see how they do on Thursday.
Welcome back!

Reaction Score
Murawski is a R-Fr, to be fair. Not sure why he's not listed as one but this is certainly his second year here

Reaction Score
we got a chance to be even better next season, alot of young talent and its refreshing to see some of transfers we brought came in, competed, and won some starting jobs

Reaction Score

At LB it’s the initials: Sam means strong side, will means weak side, Mike means middle.

Reaction Score
the sections behind the lower student section have been greyed out. assuming this means there’s an abundance of student claims

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Who was the transfer OL from Alabama we got last year? I remember he was a huge dude but got injured before the season, IIRC

Really excited for Thursday and this depth chart has me even more pumped!

Reaction Score
Who was the transfer OL from Alabama we got last year? I remember he was a huge dude but got injured before the season, IIRC

Really excited for Thursday and this depth chart has me even more pumped!
Dayne Shor, I believe ?

Reaction Score
Murawski is a R-Fr, to be fair. Not sure why he's not listed as one but this is certainly his second year here
Probably because he got a medical redshirt for last year.

Reaction Score
When they come out in the five tight end alignment the defense is going to be completely confused.
A lot you can do with speed like a toss to Roberson out of the backfield with a RPO or simply getting Houston in space.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom