Turtle | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I suspect that when the dust settles, UConn's recruiting class will be an upgrade over the original guard tandem. Things like this have a way of working themselves out. If Turtle winds up at Georgia, it will probably be a win win for him and UConn.

Reaction Score
Turtle is Will Jackson.

Thank you. It appears there are quite a few comedians here. Just looking for some truthful insight folks. Why do some believe he may be jumping ship?

Reaction Score
There must have been a reason he was so highly ranked. Maybe he's dealing with an injury. IDK...it just seems so odd to HEAR (cause we can't have all seen him) about his poor play given his past accolades. I have to believe that KO see's something he likes. His AAU team was supposedly one of the worst in the circuit. If that's so, I can see teams gearing up to stop this guy making it hard for him to shine and succeed. Again, just speculating.

Reaction Score
There must have been a reason he was so highly ranked. Maybe he's dealing with an injury. IDK...it just seems so odd to HEAR (cause we can't have all seen him) about his poor play given his past accolades. I have to believe that KO see's something he likes. His AAU team was supposedly one of the worst in the circuit. If that's so, I can see teams gearing up to stop this guy making it hard for him to shine and succeed. Again, just speculating.

People here are basing it off some EYBL box scores they saw. During one of the EYBL sessions there were people watching that were tweeting saying he was actually playing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom