Truist Club Seats at Truist Park in Atlanta | The Boneyard

Truist Club Seats at Truist Park in Atlanta

Reaction Score
Has anyone else noticed the plush seats behind home plate in Atlanta? I saw a waiter server cocktails during the game. Does anyone know much about them? I believe they are at least $500 a game and require a 10 year or more commitment. It does not look like true baseball fans used the seats for game 2 of the NLCS. Atlanta was down 2 runs in the eighth and I saw quite a few empty seats at that point although Atlanta came back to win the game.

Reaction Score
Has anyone else noticed the plush seats behind home plate in Atlanta? I saw a waiter server cocktails during the game. Does anyone know much about them? I believe they are at least $500 a game and require a 10 year or more commitment. It does not look like true baseball fans used the seats for game 2 of the NLCS. Atlanta was down 2 runs in the eighth and I saw quite a few empty seats at that point although Atlanta came back to win the game.
It’s mostly the same as any other premium section right behind home plate. I’m sure they’re almost entirely corporate and rarely being used by die hards. Those also tend to look more empty because there are so many indoor amenities so people are in and out more often.

Reaction Score
It’s mostly the same as any other premium section right behind home plate. I’m sure they’re almost entirely corporate and rarely being used by die hards. Those also tend to look more empty because there are so many indoor amenities so people are in and out more often.
I'm sure you're right. It seems as if a lot of the people in those seats care more about being seen than they do about baseball.

TBS also showed the people leaving the Dodger game in the seventh inning or so in game 3 prior to their comeback. Another set of posers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom