OT: - True ghost stories | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: True ghost stories

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I worked with a guy who was on the actual show Ghosthunters for a little while. I think there were some litigious reasons but I never got any real good stories out of him.

Reaction Score
My oldest daughter’s best friend was on her team. My wife took a team picture and had it printed. She framed it and put it in my daughter’s room, where it is right now. Her friend passed away of a strange illness that came on quick and took her within a week or two. My family, including my two younger kids, was devastated. She was our friend too. Now, on the team picture, her friend’s face and body appear in black and white. All the other girls are in bright, vivid color.

It should seem scary to us that this happened, especially to my youngest daughter, who was 5 when the girl died and looked up to her. However, this girl was such a bright light with an electric smile, that no one would fear her ghost. True story.

Last edited:

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I was a morgue attendant back in my UCONN days. (won't say where) but we had a lot of Trinidadians working at the hospital who were always a bit nervous around dead bodies. One in particular had never seen a dead body so I got my buddy to lay down on a slab and I put a sheet over him and brought the guy in. Just the slightest movement under the sheet was all it took!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom