OT: - Trentyn Flowers , Louisville commit, going to Australia | The Boneyard

OT: Trentyn Flowers , Louisville commit, going to Australia

Reaction Score
Oh, boy. The Louisville fans were giddy when he committed. Their savior is going down under.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
They’re longing for those vacated championship days over there

Reaction Score
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Reaction Score
Odd decision and even more odd timing. He kinda screwed Louisville. Such a shame……

Reaction Score
Pretty big jerk move from him but can’t say I’ll lose sleep over it :)

Reaction Score
Odd decision and even more odd timing. He kinda screwed Louisville. Such a shame……
He wanted to start at pg, after summer workouts/practices he realized he wasn't going to start over Skyy Clark so he bailed

temery

What?
Reaction Score
In my book not enough bad things can happen to Louisville.

Refresh my memory (I seriously don't follow close enough to know) - I know Pitino was involved, but what else brings the hate on Louisville?

Reaction Score
Refresh my memory (I seriously don't follow close enough to know) - I know Pitino was involved, but what else brings the hate on Louisville?
How much time do you have? :)

Reactions: MJ1
Reaction Score
Obviously he didn't really want to be in college. Which is probably why he chose Louisville in the first place. :)

“In my opinion it was an opportunity of a lifetime,” Flowers told 247Sports. “When the opportunity came there was only a certain window for me to make that decision. For me it was about locking in and being able to fully focus on basketball. Being down here for my first two months at Louisville, I saw it’s a phenomenal place and I love everybody here. It’s just in college in general there’s a lot of distractions so it’s really just about locking in and perfecting my craft. Also I’m going there to play the point full time which was something I couldn’t pass up.”

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Obviously he didn't really want to be in college. Which is probably why he chose Louisville in the first place. :)

“In my opinion it was an opportunity of a lifetime,” Flowers told 247Sports. “When the opportunity came there was only a certain window for me to make that decision. For me it was about locking in and being able to fully focus on basketball. Being down here for my first two months at Louisville, I saw it’s a phenomenal place and I love everybody here. It’s just in college in general there’s a lot of distractions so it’s really just about locking in and perfecting my craft. Also I’m going there to play the point full time which was something I couldn’t pass up.”

Yeah, I can't imagine "distractions" at Louisville include "classes".

Guessing he signed for something between $400K-$1M, the latter which is pretty much the individual player cap in the NBL. Maybe Flowers didn't want to work for NIL $.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

It’s tough to argue when you look at it from the kids view. He wants to train for basketball for 9 months, not be in college.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom