Towson game - this could have been very bad | The Boneyard

Towson game - this could have been very bad

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Early in the game:
lou.jpg

Reaction Score
It was a fight last night for rebounds. It looked pretty physical from my seats adjacent to the east end basket. Lou did not seem unwiling to mix it up which seems to be a good sign. She has morphed into a tough cookie.

Reaction Score
There you go with the "cookies" again. I am too weak to have cookies flaunted in my face. :D

BAMA: gotcha at my mercy now: how would you feel about a little buttermilk "paah" or some lemon ice-box "paah"? :cool:

Reaction Score
Not only has she always been a tough cookie, she has always been a great all-around player who can play inside or outside on O & D better than anyone in the country. Of course, she gets little if any credit for that. A player such as KLS would be appreciated much more in the men's game. True team play versatility is not valued in the women's game because of the desire to have stars who are easily recognized statistically by the casual or new fan.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I have to agree. I stopped breathing for a minute after that play. Thanks for the picture, because I blamed Camp. Don't ask me why, but I did. I was so glad to see Lou continue to play and be physical.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom