Top 5 Hype for Clingan (Givony) | The Boneyard

Top 5 Hype for Clingan (Givony)

pj

Reaction Score
He had more than 5 blocks just in that video clip, and it was only from a part of the game. They showed him defending the three point line, and switching from one man to another effectively. He's a one-man zone defense.

caw

Reaction Score
Truly good centers are worth their weight in gold. Backups are pennies.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He had more than 5 blocks just in that video clip, and it was only from a part of the game. They showed him defending the three point line, and switching from one man to another effectively. He's a one-man zone defense.

I watched it closely and by my count there were only 5 clear blocks. He definitely may have gotten a piece of 2-4 more but you’d have to see a better angle. It doesn’t really matter — altering a shot can be better anyway. And he did that over and over and over.

Not sure where Givony’s getting top-5 but he’s solidified himself as a lotto pick and all it takes is one team in the top-10 to fall in love with him.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I watched it closely and by my count there were only 5 clear blocks. He definitely may have gotten a piece of 2-4 more but you’d have to see a better angle. It doesn’t really matter — altering a shot can be better anyway. And he did that over and over and over.

Not sure where Givony’s getting top-5 but he’s solidified himself as a lotto pick and all it takes is one team in the top-10 to fall in love with him.
I counted 5 too. Maybe one or two might have rolled off finger tips but you would have to slow mo close ups to confirm

Reaction Score
Just not sure a big without a jumper makes sense that high. If a team thinks he can develop one then that’s a different story.
If you've never seen the Eiffel Tower, does it exist?

Reaction Score
I am still eating my extra large portion of "HUMBLE PIE". Nearly 2 years ago, I didn't think this kid was going to be the talent that he is today. I can recall.............clearly, that my thought was he was overweight, played in a mediocre high school conference, and didn't look "ready" Yeah, alright, I admit, AGAIN, that this kid CAN PLAY, and he's not a "Thabeet". Should he stay another year? I know that this will fuel a fire. In some ways, I would wish he would, but that's his decision. I do hope that he goes head to head with Edey, if they meet in the finals. THAT would be epic. Would take some of us real DINOSAURS back to epic big men battles of the 60's and 70's.
OK, time to clean my face from the last portion of humble pie.
YUP, he's the REAL DEAL.

Reaction Score
Just because he doesn't shoot them in games at 20 doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

I take it you haven't seen this

If he can’t shoot them in games then, he doesn’t have one. He is 0 threat to shoot in a live game.

I’m well aware he’s working on it as he should be.

My point stands. If a team doesn’t think he’s capable of developing his jumper they shouldn’t take him in the top 5

Reaction Score
If he can’t shoot them in games then, he doesn’t have one. He is 0 threat to shoot in a live game.

I’m well aware he’s working on it as he should be.

My point stands. If a team doesn’t think he’s capable of developing his jumper they shouldn’t take him in the top 5
We’ll pass your point along to those making the pics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom