Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
3. Aaron Craft
Ohio State
Vitals: 6-2 | Sr.
Comment: The faction that hates Craft needs to check themselves. Guy plays hard -- but not in an obnoxious way -- and is a prototypical Awesome College Player. He will probably put up 12 points, six assists and more than two steals per game. Also, when he got engaged in the offseason it produced a waterfall of emotion on Twitter. -- Matt Norlander
UB1eV.gif

Reaction Score
3. Aaron Craft
Ohio State
Comment: The faction that hates Craft needs to check themselves. Guy plays hard -- but not in an obnoxious way -- and is a prototypical Awesome College Player. He will probably put up 12 points, six assists and more than two steals per game. Also, when he got engaged in the offseason it produced a waterfall of emotion on Twitter. -- Matt Norlander
UB1eV.gif

That sounds like the description of a really good sixth man and not the 3rd best point guard in the country. Crazy

Reaction Score
That sounds like the description of a really good sixth man and not the 3rd best point guard in the country. Crazy

I was gonna say that 12 pts, 6 assists, and 2+ steals a game sounds like an "Awesome College Player" to me:rolleyes:.

Reaction Score
3. Aaron Craft
Ohio State
UB1eV.gif

That looks like Stephen A Smith. Watching that, I'd love to see a big hand come in and smack the living out of him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
also considering the fact shabazz should be even better this year.... he'll end his college career way better and more successful than craft in every way possible. btw i don't hate craft i just think its ridiculous to have him ahead of napier, albeit the third best guard in the country.

Reaction Score
also considering the fact shabazz should be even better this year.... he'll end his college career way better and more successful than craft in every way possible. btw i don't hate craft i just think its ridiculous to have him ahead of napier, albeit the third best guard in the country.

Agreed.

Reaction Score
All these lists are making me f'in nauseous. Would rather discuss a recruit kasongo'ing us . Season please start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom