Top 25 Players at the Final Four | The Boneyard

Top 25 Players at the Final Four

Reaction Score
Ask them again after the tournament.
I know she missed 20 games due to injury, so I can only speculate that list was put together before Monday's game. No one watching Paige go off in the second half against N.C. State thinks there are 3 better players than her in the country let alone this final four.

Reaction Score
Other then perhaps Boston, I think most coaches would choose Bueckers if they were picking a team from scratch and if they had to choose between Azzi Fudd and Hailey Van Lith, I think most would pick Fudd.......

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Let's have a look, shall we? Stats for the four games. I don't have any issues with these rankings as of now, as IMHO it's hard to compare the 4 players based on positions played, and until Paige's insane stats vs NCSU, she's no better or worse than any other player. Could you compare Boston & Brink, and then Jones & Bueckers? Maybe. It's all about who's contributing what to the team for each game as needed. The highlights are some random highs and lows for each player.
1648651909986.png

Reaction Score
I don't know what criteria ESPN used to come up with their ranking........I'm not basing my case just on the most recent numbers especially in Buecker's case.........nor would the coaches........

Reaction Score
Other then perhaps Boston, I think most coaches would choose Bueckers if they were picking a team from scratch and if they had to choose between Azzi Fudd and Hailey Van Lith, I think most would pick Fudd.......
Bigger sample size width Van Lith than Fudd and she has shown that she is special as well

Reaction Score
Bigger sample size width Van Lith than Fudd and she has shown that she is special as well
yes Van Lith is a very good player but she's a bit of a streaky shooter and I don't think she has Fudd's all around upside.........she was on many of our UConn recruiting wish lists............ironic that she was the player who collided with Fudd causing her knee injury a few years ago............

Reaction Score
I would think that the top 3 players on this list would have to show their stuff over 2 games. So maybe the generator of this thread doesn't think Paige will be around for a second game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom