Tonight; 7:30 - Live Pod Recording with Alex | The Boneyard

Tonight; 7:30 - Live Pod Recording with Alex

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Alex and I came up with the idea to do a live episode this week to get everyone through the game-less week. We'll be live on YouTube at 7:30. Feel free to join and interact with us in the comments. We'll try to get to your questions. Link below, but subscribe to the channel to get notified when we go live. Feel free to drop any questions in here as well.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
What is the status of Alex’s finger? How much does he feel it has impacted his shooting over the last month?

Also, it seems like his shooting has been a tad rushed the last few weeks. In looking at tape has he seen anything off in his game shooting mechanics that he has been working on?

Reaction Score
You have to ask him about the sandwich Vin Bin named for him and how that came about. Does he get NIL money for purchases (sounds like it)?

Wish I was going to be home at 7:30 tonight to watch. I'm assuming you're recording it so we can watch later?

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Alex and I came up with the idea to do a live episode this week to get everyone through the game-less week. We'll be live on YouTube at 7:30. Feel free to join and interact with us in the comments. We'll try to get to your questions. Link below, but subscribe to the channel to get notified when we go live. Feel free to drop any questions in here as well.

Hi all,

Jared seems a little unprepared for the interview. Lot of laughing and giggling. Wish he would have more interview questions. He seems like a nice guy though.

Reaction Score
Jared seems a little unprepared for the interview. Lot of laughing and giggling. Wish he would have more interview questions. He seems like a nice guy though.
Hope it was the last ten mins that seemed unprepared. It was live and during that time was scrolling the chat for questions coming in from viewers. First twenty mins was a pretty scripted Q&A. And yes, might admit to laughing a bit much but goal of these is to be conversational and have some fun. Not aiming to give you 60 minutes

Reaction Score
Hope it was the last ten mins that seemed unprepared. It was live and during that time was scrolling the chat for questions coming in from viewers. First twenty mins was a pretty scripted Q&A. And yes, might admit to laughing a bit much but goal of these is to be conversational and have some fun. Not aiming to give you 60 minutes
I think the majority of us understand you aren’t purporting to be podcast host of the year and this is a part time gig you put together because you love UConn basketball. You’re doing a much better job than I would, and I know I appreciate what your show provides. And you chat with one of our best players on a regular basis, have had coach Hurley on, and get to advertise local kielbasa weekly, sounds like it’s all worked out! Don’t let the haters drag you

Reaction Score
I think the majority of us understand you aren’t purporting to be podcast host of the year and this is a part time gig you put together because you love UConn basketball. You’re doing a much better job than I would, and I know I appreciate what your show provides. And you chat with one of our best players on a regular basis, have had coach Hurley on, and get to advertise local kielbasa weekly, sounds like it’s all worked out! Don’t let the haters drag you

Thanks! Always open to good feedback, so I appreciate hearing it all.

Reaction Score
Can you tell me where I can find your UConn podcast? Which players will u have on?:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom