Ton of Talent - Lots of PT Available | The Boneyard

Ton of Talent - Lots of PT Available

Reaction Score
I'm expecting Paige and Azzi to be two of the top 5 players in wcbb - at least. We haven't seen a combo of guards like this since Sue Bird/DT.
Azzi and Paige are such a great premiere perimeter combo . This takes pressure off everyone else including Edwards. Look for this combo to be spoken of at end of season near the folklore of Dt/Bird if healthy.
Edwards is a Tuck/Jones combo. These three alone with just decent support makes this team brutally tough.

If Caroline is healthy - the Offense is then off the charts. The guards above can be crazy-great which makes Edwards really, really, really good unlike an Offense UCONN has never had. -- I mean in terms of uniqueness.

But CD is still having issues still from what I understand with noise and lights. Aubrey may be limited because of her back.
And the young talent of KK and Ice to name a few-- is strong. -- They are going to have to play.

UCONN has three players that have played 3 full years. Other than that nobody has played even 2 years (considering health and Amaria not playing). Not a lot of playing experience on this team.

As a result, I see a core 8 of Paige,Azzi, Nika, Ducharme, Edwards, Aubrey, Ice, and KK.
Then exciting to see if any others can break in. But there will be so many blowouts if healthy -- everyone is gona play. But our big three Paige/Azzi/Edwards gonna be super fun. And if CD healthy -wow.

Looking forward to a great season!
Let's go Huskies!! Have a great healthy year!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Uconn has unlimited potential in this team and when after playing a few games and they gel, they will be unstoppable. Uconn has speed, quickness, perimeter scorers,drive to the rim scorers and DEFENSE. An unbeatable combination and stamina, now that they have 10 players that can contribute. This year will be one of Uconn's best. With great anticipation I'm looking forward to a fun filled season and my long awaited NO12. NC. GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89
Top Bottom