Tom Bradley - for DC????? | The Boneyard

Tom Bradley - for DC?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Okay, I know that the previous regime of PSU coaches have perception going against them at this point. Bradley was a guy that we probably looked at for the HC spot 2 years ago, although at the time I'm sure he was expecting to move on to "bigger and better" things. So is this the time to make a play for TB? Shell out a little extra cash for a guy who could be P's successor in a year or three. Even if HC is not in the cards, it shows commitment to bring in a name guy. I have no idea what WM is looking at right now for candidates, but it sure would be nice to bring in a guy with a solid BCS resume.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I don't know if I'm being overly sensitive or not, but I would rather stay away from people who were on the coaching staff at Penn State during the scandal. I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole...

Reaction Score
While I think he would be a solid hire, I just don't think those guys are not getting touched anytime soon. I'm sure they are going to be questioned when the civil suits start.

Reaction Score
Could get interesting though... Reports that Bill O'Brien is on a few NFL short lists.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what WM is looking at right now for candidates, but it sure would be nice to bring in a guy with a solid BCS resume.

Wouldn't PP be the one looking at candidates? Isn't this his team? I am guessing he might check in with WM before he makes a decision but I would expect it to be his decision.

Reaction Score
Okay, I know that the previous regime of PSU coaches have perception going against them at this point. Bradley was a guy that we probably looked at for the HC spot 2 years ago, although at the time I'm sure he was expecting to move on to "bigger and better" things. So is this the time to make a play for TB? Shell out a little extra cash for a guy who could be P's successor in a year or three. Even if HC is not in the cards, it shows commitment to bring in a name guy. I have no idea what WM is looking at right now for candidates, but it sure would be nice to bring in a guy with a solid BCS resume.

I seriously doubt that Warde Manual is looking at candidates. He is not the coach. Whatever you think of a coach, the best options are to support him or fire him. Not keep him and take his power away.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I seriously doubt that Warde Manual is looking at candidates. He is not the coach. Whatever you think of a coach, the best options are to support him or fire him. Not keep him and take his power away.
So switch WM with PP. PP is a PSU guy.

Reaction Score
Tom Bradley is a more than competent coach. Maybe it's just me, but I have trouble caring about this decision knowing that I expect at the end of the next season that I'll be wanting a coaching change anyway.

Reaction Score
Tom Bradley is a more than competent coach. Maybe it's just me, but I have trouble caring about this decision knowing that I expect at the end of the next season that I'll be wanting a coaching change anyway.

exactly. it seems as if this is of absolutely no consequence right now.

even if we have the best defense in the country, it wont matter with GDL's offense out there putting up a whopping 6 ppg.

Reaction Score
Why would Bradley be interested in coaching at UCONN? Aren't we a joke to him?

pj

Reaction Score
Why would Bradley be interested in coaching at UCONN? Aren't we a joke to him?

Why would Tuberville be interested in coaching Cincinnati? I'd much rather have Tuberville than Bradley.

Reaction Score
I believe our asst. coaching contracts run out today, when do we know if future coaching defections are over? Would this be wrapped up by the end of January? We have talent returning on D so someone looking to make a name for themselves with our strong schedule should be available. HH should be able to do the job and getting a new position coach would be the easier move. PP knows his butts on the line and this will be an interesting hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom