Today's Nova Game on CBS Sports Network - How to Watch?? | The Boneyard

Today's Nova Game on CBS Sports Network - How to Watch??

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Today's Nova Game is on CBS Sports Network which my provider doesn't offer. Any suggestions on how I can watch the Game?

Would Paramount+ carry the Game?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

YouTube TV carries it. They’re currently offering a free trial period

Reaction Score
Just to piggy back on @HuskyNan above post, Hulu Live TY, also carries CBS Sports Network and it does say they also have a free trial offer. Check the link below.

1674997577339.png

Reaction Score
See Nan's thread UConn+. on Women's Basketball click the UCONN+ right side of the page just a bit down from top. It reopens and there is a menu listing live and replay games for multiple UCONN teams. Or try this direct link to that page https://uconnhuskies.com/watch/live. Haven't tried it yet but may be a great way for those of you outside SNY (or for games on other carriers you don't receive) to watch the games!

Edit: just tried to watch a couple replays and got an ad for Varsity sports app then went to a black screen so unless there is an issue on my end - it didn't work for me. Maybe live game link works?

Last edited:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Today's Nova Game is on CBS Sports Network which my provider doesn't offer. Any suggestions on how I can watch the Game?

Paramount Plus indicates the game is available. And the app is available on Roku and other streaming services. And it is available online for free as per their website. Good luck and Go Huskies!

Reaction Score

Thank you. I just went to my TV and I have CBS Sports and Iv'e programmed it to watch at 2 pm.. Thank you again! GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Paramount Plus indicates the game is available. And the app is available on Roku and other streaming services. And it is available online for free as per their website. Good luck and Go Huskies!
On Paramount + now, no game. I miss ESPN!!!!!!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
On Paramount + now, no game. I miss ESPN!!!!!!
Yup. As soon as I knew that the BU vs Lehigh MBB was running long, I looked on Paramount+ and couldn't find it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom