2023 Recruiting: - TJ Power | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: TJ Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sigh, my nightmare is real.

He'll never play and then transfer home to BU or Holy Cross in a year.

Book it.

(It's all I have left)
The irony is you might be right about that. Took Joey Baker years to realize it though.

Reaction Score

And four 5 stars in the 2022 class. Depending on who sticks around and for how long, Power has some stiff competition for playing time.

The below made me feel a little better. As I've mentioned before I saw him play his freshman and sophomore seasons at St. John's (he then repeated his sophomore year at Worcester Academy). Just goes to show how much a player can improve.

While Power’s priorities may have begun to shift early in his high school career, he continued to play both sports, and was a bit of a late-bloomer on the basketball court.

In fact, it was actually in the midst of the pandemic that his recruitment grew to the high-major level. He arrived at Worcester Academy the following September and was able to play against top competition on a consistent basis for the first time.

“I didn’t really know what to expect when I first got to Worcester Academy,” he said, “and when I realized I could be really productive in the NEPSAC, it tipped me too to say ‘I could be really good if I keep working on it.’”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom