Time to play for next year? | The Boneyard

Time to play for next year?

Reaction Score
If we lose to UCF, that officially ends it. But perhaps, we should sit most of the seniors and get our underclassmen game experience, game speed against tough opponents. Make them play with something on the line.

Reaction Score
Is Pindell as QB the answer for next year? I think BS is great, but should we see how Pindell handles a tough game like UCF?

Reaction Score
Is Pindell as QB the answer for next year? I think BS is great, but should we see how Pindell handles a tough game like UCF?
what actually happened to Bryant? was he hurt or did we just pull him? I missed the QB change

Reaction Score
Courant just reported Shirreffs "was shaken up." Not sure what that means.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Can not believe how long USF kept starters in after BS went done. Strong has never had class why start now. Maybe I’ll hunter down a USF fan board and ask.

I'd assume they are looking for style points to help them out for the potential NY bowl should they beat UCF and win the AAC title.

Reaction Score
Why the heck were we throwing the ball to Shirreffs in the first place? Asking for a friend.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'd assume they are looking for style points to help them out for the potential NY bowl should they beat UCF and win the AAC title.
Glad we stuffed them

Reaction Score
Well the offense has a chance to be improved next year. We still need another RB who can come in and contribute but I agree it may be time to shift our approach. That decision may have been partially made for us at QB. I think Buss and Donaldson have potential and the OL should be as good or better.

On D I have no idea what the answer is.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
No, every win matters to this program. Four wins or five wins will do a lot more than the extra snaps for underclass backups. More wins means more progress and attracts better players. How much did getting blown out in the last four games of last season help? The two-deep is full of freshmen anyhow which makes the point moot.

Reaction Score
No, every win matters to this program. Four wins or five wins will do a lot more than the extra snaps for underclass backups. More wins means more progress and attracts better players. How much did getting blown out in the last four games of last season help? The two-deep is full of freshmen anyhow which makes the point moot.
Agree 100%. Try to win games. Anything else sends a bad message.

Reaction Score
Who would you suggest we sit and who exactly would you suggest we bring in?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
If we lose to UCF, that officially ends it. But perhaps, we should sit most of the seniors and get our underclassmen game experience, game speed against tough opponents. Make them play with something on the line.
One shocker left in the box... don’t be surprised

Reaction Score
Beals, Davis, Buss and D. Williams still need a TD. Would be awesome if basically everyone on offense scored this season.

Reaction Score
We gotta play with what we have, gotta establish something these last 3 games, the team can't feel sorry for themselves. We gotta take this head on can't worry about next year when we have 3 games left.

Reaction Score
Anyone else besides me curious about Bisack?

Yes I know no one expects him to be good enough, but everyone had already given up on Cochran when he went in and went nuts. Bisack has a better arm, is taller and has more athleticism than Cochran.

I would totally expect Bisack to fail, but maybe...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom