Time to get rich y’all Illinois (-20) @ UConn | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Time to get rich y’all Illinois (-20) @ UConn

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Still haven't explained the difference between us.

when i have the opportunity to dunk on someone here i am successful. hope that cleared it up

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sincerely doubt could dunk on my 10 year old grandson. Good night.

pro tip: get good enough at the internet to stop double quoting posts if you wanna pretend to be the smartest guy in room.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Very rarely do I like or agree with Whaler's constant negativity but I need to apologize for my post about degenerate gamblers typically lashing out when they lose and suggest we leave his pre game "get paid" post out of any future arguments. Not my business but I'm assuming he lost a few jingles today. That being said, despite his negativity and personal loss, he's still trying to argue why we should have won this game. That means something to me and immediately takes "degenerate" off the table.

My bad, Whaler. I apologize for throwing that label on you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
pro tip: get good enough at the internet to stop double quoting posts if you wanna pretend to be the smartest guy in room.
So thankful I have never met anyone in real life so full of himself as you are on the internet.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Who are going to play that’s better? Is Richard Lagow still at Indiana? Did they see Milton’s leg back on?

Penix is a ridiculously talented rs frosh who turned down tenn and fla st to go to Indiana. Great athlete. I’m a big fan of his. Plus Houston has a good QB.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Very rarely do I like or agree with Whaler's constant negativity but I need to apologize for my post about degenerate gamblers typically lashing out when they lose and suggest we leave his pre game "get paid" post out of any future arguments. Not my business but I'm assuming he lost a few jingles today. That being said, despite his negativity and personal loss, he's still trying to argue why we should have won this game. That means something to me and immediately takes "degenerate" off the table.

My bad, Whaler. I apologize for throwing that label on you.

i was 3-2 and won $80. i think im gonna be ok.

the subject was sarcastic - it was a reference to being able to take the 20 and get rich. im a firm believer that the market is very efficient - there is no such thing as a lock or nonsense like that.

i dont think the should have won the game. had they been more aggressive at 7-0 and 10-0 they could have won the game.

some weeks i bet on them others i dont - it just makes the game more interesting - anyone who knows me can tell you im not sweating the $ on any bet.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That being said, despite his negativity and personal loss, he's still trying to argue why we should have won this game. That means something to me and immediately takes "degenerate" off the table.

I would disagree.

I am certain he is a degenerate on some level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom