Tickets | The Boneyard

Tickets

Reaction Score
Hi Everyone!
How does one go about getting tickets to a game that is almost sold out. Is there a market place, other ticket venue etc.? Preferably a seat and not a bench. I haven't been to a game all season and this one works for me due to the timing.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction Score
Hi Everyone!
How does one go about getting tickets to a game that is almost sold out. Is there a market place, other ticket venue etc.? Preferably a seat and not a bench. I haven't been to a game all season and this one works for me due to the timing.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I'd look at eBay and Stubhub. You'll likely pay a premium though. Good luck.

Reaction Score
For Memphis? How many tickets? Looks like you can still get a decent bleacher seat for one through the website. I know StubHub has some and you can likely get seatbacks but you will have to pay $$ Some people also wait and use the scalpers at the game.

Reaction Score
Hi Everyone!

What about tickets to the Conference tournament? What's the best way to get tickets for that?

Reaction Score
What about tickets to the Conference tournament? What's the best way to get tickets for that?
Get them directly from the Mohegan Sun box office. There are really no bad seats in the arena. See you there!

Reaction Score
Which session is Uconn's first game in the AAC tournament next weekend? Do they play the early game (noon) on Saturday March 4?

Reaction Score
Which session is Uconn's first game in the AAC tournament next weekend? Do they play the early game (noon) on Saturday March 4?

They will be playing 2pm on March 4th, then 5pm Sunday then 7pm Monday.

Reaction Score
YaY! got mine thru queen bee site.. had the best seat for the best price, thank you @BIGMAC :) Coming all the way from Wisconsin! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom