Tickets for Seattle | The Boneyard

Tickets for Seattle

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So, I am thinking of making the trip to Seattle but what I don't know is if, as a season ticket holder, I can get tickets from the school or if I have to buy on-line from a ticket site. When we called the UConn ticket office, the student who answered did not know the answer. Do any of my fellow fans know this answer?

Reaction Score
In years past, the University usually offered tickets to season ticket holders. The number of “priority points” you had established where you were in the queue. But we moved out of CT 10 years ago, so I have no idea what current practice is. I’d suggest you contact someone on the athletics department, rather than the ticket office, to inquire further.

Reaction Score
So, I am thinking of making the trip to Seattle but what I don't know is if, as a season ticket holder, I can get tickets from the school or if I have to buy on-line from a ticket site. When we called the UConn ticket office, the student who answered did not know the answer. Do any of my fellow fans know this answer?
Keep in mind that any tickets through UConn are likely to only be for their bracket and not for the three games in the other bracket.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom