This team is firing on all cylinders! | The Boneyard

This team is firing on all cylinders!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I take issue with "firing on all cylinders". IMO, they weren't. Which means it will be truly scary when they do.
Pretty complete victory though:

IMG_1681.jpeg

Agree, though, that it wasn't us at our best. Adding normal contributions from Karaban and Castle makes us even more scary.

caw

Reaction Score
I think. And I am a bit tired right now. The game changed when Hurley called them out for their lack of rebounding. MU had five offensive rebounds in the first few minutes. Then 5 the rest of the game.

Reaction Score
I think. And I am a bit tired right now. The game changed when Hurley called them out for their lack of rebounding. MU had five offensive rebounds in the first few minutes. Then 5 the rest of the game.
That was definitely the turning point. They responded well to Hurley calling them out on that and never looked back.

Reaction Score
This game was over when it was clear Kolek could not deal with Castle and Diarra. They shut him down and that in turn took Marquette out of what they like to do offensively. The nail in the coffin was Clingan. It was a wrap once they had no answers for either problem.

Reaction Score
Ball and player movement to get the best shot. Beautiful thing to watch, it really is. Hurley and his coaches are hoop geniuses.

VA Blue Dog

VA Blue Dog
Reaction Score
28 Points, greatest margin of victory in an AP TOP-5 Conference game. 4th largest beat down ever in the last 20 seasons in AP Top-5. Lot to be said on the stats showing how this team is performing better than last year's. Too many unselfish weapons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom