This pic is so awesome | The Boneyard

This pic is so awesome

Reaction Score
IMG_6479.jpeg

Reaction Score
My wife’s favorite player of all time. She loved the fact that Tristen never looke rattled. He was always comfortable and confident. Loved the article about he and Hurley having to find a middle ground between Hurley’s aggressive mindset and Newton’s “relax and let me do my job” approach

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They need to turn that 2nd pic into a poster. That is wall worthy.
It really is. Good call.

From a marketing, branding, and recruiting perspective, I would like to see the following things in no particular order or coherent grouping:

1) UConn have posters, shirts, and social media with the UConn Husky logo eclipsing the sun and having the pictures of each player on the roster or at least their names and numbers below it. The next solar eclipse in the USA won't be for another 40 years. To tie in the 2nd back to back title with that eclipse is a great conversation starter even for people that are not basketball fans.

2) Stephen A Smith's video of him calling UConn Basketball the "Michael Jordan of basketball" because they are 6-0 in title games. Michael Jordan is well know by everyone including players that were not born when he retired. Air Jordan's are still a top selling brand of sneakers.

3) pictures of the congratulatory message on Madison Square Garden of UConn's back to back titles. Recruits know the value of MSG and respect it. MSG screams "you have made it to the big time show".

Reaction Score
I think Tristen will not only make the NBA but will end up being a solid rotation player in the league.
There is no reason he can't be a player that comes off the bench and provides at least 10 minutes a game. The NBA scouts know he has the requisite physical basketball skills and a very high basketball IQ. To be the PG to run that intricate and complex offense UConn operates a player has to have a high basketball IQ. You cannot be a low basketball IQ player and run that offense-the coaching staff wouldn't even allow such a player on the court.

Reaction Score
I think Tristen will not only make the NBA but will end up being a solid rotation player in the league.
Agreed. A lot of his game is very NBA friendly already and his shot from deep shows a lot of potential to be very good. Only thing he doesn't have is elite athleticism.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom