This Is Celebrated?! | The Boneyard

This Is Celebrated?!

Reaction Score
So what!? My God. Worse plays are constantly being put on Twitter. Why not put those? What is Mabrey supposed to do in that situation? Not try to block because it might be scrutinized online?

Oh yeah, and it was celebrated. By her and her teammates who applauded a good defensive play.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I've heard of complaining about hard fouls. Complaining about things that aren't fouls in the first place is new, though.

It's a great stuff. Throwing the ball at Jewell was obviously an attempt to win possession by having the ball go out off Loyd.

It wasn't going to work because she was already out herself. But she wasn't aware of that in the heat of the moment. Or she was aware but she's an evil genius who took the opportunity to peg Loyd while she had plausible deniability. Take your pick.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Definitely evil genius. :rolleyes:

I've seen the throw the ball off an opponent and have it bounce out of bounds play plenty of times. Sometimes the player that gets beaned w/ the ball takes exception to it, but usually not. Probably depends on how hard the ball is thrown and where it hits them at. Getting hit w/ anything in the head I think tends to trigger an automatic response often.

Reaction Score
Mabrey is not known for her defense, so any good play she makes she might tend to post.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Muffet McGraw instructing Marina Mabrey . Any time you get a chance to give Jewell Loyd a shot. ;);)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I've heard of complaining about hard fouls. Complaining about things that aren't fouls in the first place is new, though.

It's a great stuff. Throwing the ball at Jewell was obviously an attempt to win possession by having the ball go out off Loyd.

It wasn't going to work because she was already out herself. But she wasn't aware of that in the heat of the moment. Or she was aware but she's an evil genius who took the opportunity to peg Loyd while she had plausible deniability. Take your pick.

Of course I'll go with the later along with the body language screaming message!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom