This is a joke | The Boneyard

This is a joke

Reaction Score
Were we on a COVID pause for the last week? Serious question. Is this what gameplanning looks like?

These final four sleeper threads and pretty much every McLovin post look pretty moronic right now. We are getting our pants pulled down by a team that is completely unremarkable in every way.

Is this going to be the first game in the history of basketball where a team gets 15x the number of offensive rebounds as the other team and still loses by 20?

grab your duck___ nuts and figure it the duck out. I’m way less optimistic about a deep run than some of the other clowns on here but even I didn’t think they’d look this bad. you just roll over and show them your belly? Maryland? A team that lost almost as many games as this team won?!?!

FIGURE IT OUT.

Reaction Score
I didn't think they looked bad. They played hard. Held MD to 33 pts. Crushed it on the glass.

There was a lid on the hoop. Plain and simple. Bunnies rolling off by an inch.

Not concerned one bit.

Reaction Score
This is infuriating. I don’t understand how division 1 athletes can miss so many layups. It was an issue earlier in the season and it’s reared it’s ugly head again at the worst possible time. On top of that, we forgot how to play defense. GET YOUR GEADS IN THE GAME HUSKIES ITS WIN OR GO HOME. I really hope Hurley drills that into their skulls at halftime. This is EMBARASSING

Reaction Score
This is an example of how much deeper the Big Ten is compared to the Big East, as well as how well Turgeon's game plan has been executed.

Maybe
I didn't think they looked bad. They played hard. Held MD to 33 pts. Crushed it on the glass.

Not concerned one bit.
?

Reaction Score
Our guys have no confidence in the offense. We're jogging through any off ball movement, giving the ball to a guard and playing iso ball. No drive and kicks, nothing..

Let's get Sanogo the ball inside early and establish our presence at the rim. Play like big boys, and whoever takes a mid-range shot with anything less than 10 at the shot clock loses their scholarship.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score

Not concerned one bit.
They looked terrible. They aren't moving the ball around, missing layups, and not pushing the tempo off rebounds and turnovers.

Reaction Score
I've watched Maryland a few times in the Big Ten meat grinder this year. I took Maryland +2.5, +3.5 and +4. The mojo reversal wasn't enough.

Reaction Score
Is this game the result of winding up in the New Big East? Should we have stayed in the AAC until we got an invite into the ACC or B10?

Reaction Score
Here's a good philosophical question. Would Chol Marial get a lot of burn for us?

Reaction Score
Well, yes, i’m looking at the scoreboard. You know what else? The stats. 23% from the field. Maryland shooting 52% and 75 PERCENT FROM 3!!! What game are you watching?
Shot selection. Defense. Rebounding. We're fine. The averages will always work back the other way in time. A 14-4 run is easy.

Reaction Score
Is this game the result of winding up in the New Big East? Should we have stayed in the AAC until we got an invite into the ACC or B10?
Takes a lot for me to put someone on ignore. But life is short and so is my patience for trolling.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Gaffney was a bright spot Jackson sucks

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Well, yes, i’m looking at the scoreboard. You know what else? The stats. 23% from the field. Maryland shooting 52% and 75 PERCENT FROM 3!!! What game are you watching?
75 % from three. Same way Georgetown went out. Hard to counter. Especially when you miss foul shots.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom