This has to be said! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This has to be said!

Reaction Score
Had a great day guys. Watched college football again. Saw a great band this evening. Look, if you want to be miserable and hope for Edsall and Benedict to be fired, knock yourselves out.

Holy Cross is next. I’ll look forward to that one.
Why is any criticism "hope" for those two to be fired? I give Benedict credit for seeing through Diaco's BS and doing what needed to be done. He may have to see through Randy's BS as well. 107 yards of offense against a defense that didn't have anyone out there wrecking the game plan is horse dung.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Who said I wasn’t hoping for our guys to win?

You're posting on a UConn football message, so presumably you care about UConn football.

To play the I had fun, good job, good effort why is everyone so mad card, after a 45-0 drubbing where we set a program record low in total offensive yards is pretty lame.

Reaction Score
UConn is “ a work in progress”. It’s a slow time process, but there really isn’t any short cuts. Just gotta keep grinding and putting the work in at practice. Eventually our luck will change. It’s just a matter of time.

Reaction Score
My thoughts on the game

I just think it stinks that they played in 120 degrees...nobody mentions this.....the game should have been at night....how can you function in 120 degrees playing football.....Fresno St was used to this weather, were at home, UConn traveled cross country...10 points at end of the half were a gift after crappy play call with 2 minutes left when they amazing threw downfield on 3 and 2 at the 50....Zergoitis missed 2 easy TD throws.... and they were missing their starting 2 defensive ends....treating this like an exhibition game....real season starts next week.

Reaction Score
At 21-0 I went out and mowed my lawn. I couldn't justify wasting anymore time on that s***show.
Yea, but your lawn looks great, you have a sense of accomplishment and I'll bet your wife is happy too... Not bad...
(I didn't have any expectations on Saturday, so I wasn't let down... Maybe we can get Bishop Sycamore on the schedule...)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom