Things To Improve Before Navy | The Boneyard

Things To Improve Before Navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh I thought you meant the offense, the defense, the O line, the secondary, the pass rush, the play calling, the in-game adjustments and the overall energy of the players....

The good news is next week is a new week and UConn is still undefeated...perhaps the above does not seem too insurmountable.

Hopefully that dishwasher will be ready to handle all the anticipated used beer glasses if things do not improve for the Navy game.

Reaction Score
My appliance installing skills. A dishwasher shouldn't be so complicated. And yet I turn it in to a 2 1/2 hour ordeal.

A power cord, a supply line and a drain line. Two wheels and two leveling pegs.

I improved my appliance installing skills years ago. It was called hiring a professional. It also makes dealing with the wife easier.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I improved my appliance installing skills years ago. It was called hiring a professional. It also makes dealing with the wife easier.

I am sooooooooooooooo close to paying the install fee and the removal fee. My ego is small enough to allow another man in to my house to do manual labor while I drink beer on the sofa.

Reaction Score
I am sooooooooooooooo close to paying the install fee and the removal fee. My ego is small enough to allow another man in to my house to do manual labor while I drink beer on the sofa.
You can always supervise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer