The transfer portal opens today | Page 51 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
They had #s 2, 3 and 4 2 years ago. Hindsight is helpful. Maluach looks like he sucks.
Think this could probably be a class more on par with ‘21 that had Mobley, Cunningham, Suggs, etc.

Ageeed on Maluach, he gives baby deer.

Duke more than anything desperately need guards. They aren’t winning with a team full of forwards.

Reaction Score
Having a 24% three point shooting wing scares me. He’s solid everywhere else but shooters make everyone else better. Millers a really good coach so in this case I find it a bit harder to say our staff can make him better.

Give me Reed, McNeeley and Brea and we’re good.
OK. I'm in. Now get McNeeley and Brea. Otherwise I'll take a 6-6 "solid everywhere else" guy.

Reaction Score
Third in three? They also didn’t let Shannon in, IIRC.
I guess there are some odd benefits to being top 3 in AD revenue, standards. If you can't get a BA from FAU in 4 years, they should just give you a PhD in Partying.

Reaction Score

Has a pretty solid portal class year before with newton , alleyne, joey c. Probably don’t with either championship without portal. Its a delicate balance that benefits the huskies. I certainly agree better to grow your core at home

Reaction Score
Has a pretty solid portal class year before with newton , alleyne, joey c. Probably don’t with either championship without portal. Its a delicate balance that benefits the huskies. I certainly agree better to grow your core at home
Had

Reaction Score
Mason Gillis just committed to Duke. Would imagine that takes them out of the Brea sweepstakes.

Reaction Score
So Gillis and Brown, versatility to go small but I figure someone is going to get squeezed on minutes

Reaction Score
Can we just bring in Johnell Davis and Vlad already
Rumors are Davis is asking $2.5 mil. Nobody is coming close to his asking price. See Sleepers media for a little more on the Michigan reports, some of it doesn’t seem to add up.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Rumors are Davis is asking $2.5 mil. Nobody is coming close to his asking price. See Sleepers media for a little more on the Michigan reports, some of it doesn’t seem to add up.
So around 3.5-4 million for the pair. Lol. We might as well offer that to Clingan, Drummond or Sanogo. Outrageous. Don King is doing NIL negotiations now???

Reaction Score
That list never ends on UConn, Hausen wants be a husky, sign him up
Duke and Kansas are in the outside looking in. Really think we are in the drivers seat in this one

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom