The transfer portal opens today | Page 47 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
There have been people recruiting over him in some threads and projecting he come off the bench.
Those people are idiots and not worth paying attention to. 99% of people here are saying he's the starting 2 guard

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Nothing wrong with bringing in more high level players to fill out the roster, that’s the expectation at a program like this..whoever wins the job starts
Well that’s what the guy meant by kicking him to the curb.

Reaction Score
After initially declaring for the draft, Max Shulga of VCU has entered the portal

Cam like size and stats, and from Ukraine!
Was that Max or Cam? Saw everything but the fade away. His height? His 3 point %?

Reaction Score
It's a mess there, bad culture and Scheyer doesn't know what he's doing.
they have five top 20 guys coming in (and a sixth top 50 guy) plus a couple returners and, i imagine, a transfer or two. i think it's possible that the exodus here is (at least partially) by design.

Reaction Score
6 freshmen and 2 returnees is a mess. Culture and experience matter a tremendous amount in college basketball.
oh, i agree. i don't think it's any way to build a team, particularly when you have a generational talent coming in for a one-year stint. just saying that this may still be part of an (admittedly ill-conceived) plan from the staff.

Reaction Score
they have five top 20 guys coming in (and a sixth top 50 guy) plus a couple returners and, i imagine, a transfer or two. i think it's possible that the exodus here is (at least partially) by design.
And these guy transferring were not all that long ago the hyped stars of the future when they arrived on campus.

Reaction Score
So basically you're saying Scheyer took all the wrong kids the last couple years before this? That's terrible scouting then.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Perhaps it IU s by design but in all candor I believe it is a poor design.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
i think it's possible that the exodus here is (at least partially) by design.
I'm sure it is. That makes it better? Two years in and he's already quitting on kids in favor of the shiny new toy. Fine by me.

Reaction Score
More like he's hit he jackpot in recruiting this year. Someone has to go, even if they were solid players.
If he thinks bringing in 5 star recruits and pushing out 5 star recruits to have a team full of 5 star freshmen leading them is the recipe to win it all then good for him. It's going to fail.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom