The transfer portal opens today | Page 44 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
its' crazy...nfl & nba have salary caps/luxury taxes....and only 32 teams...

In college you have 350 teams and no salary cap...how the ncaa let this happen in nuts. (i know there was a lawsuit...but they could have put rules in place)
No kind of rules would have survived a lawsuit since the NCAA doesn't have anti trust protection. Until they get one or they recognize players as employees and collectively bargain, it'll be the wild west

Reaction Score
No kind of rules would have survived a lawsuit since the NCAA doesn't have anti trust protection. Until they get one or they recognize players as employees and collectively bargain, it'll be the wild west
Then how were they able to have all the enforcement and eligibility rules? The lawsuit was only for NIL…which they brought upon themselves by using players images without $$

Reaction Score
I want Bronny.

Bring me Bronny.

If he doesn't go pro, Hurley is his best shot to actualize whatever level of talent he truly has.

(Although.....are we a Nike/Jordan Brand school?)
Bronny seriously overrated

Reaction Score
I know KU already has Mayo and Kugel, they're getting Storr and Griffen too?? Only 1 ball, I get that the money is good but what kinda dreams being sold in the portal, somebody isn't gonna be happy with their minutes/shots.

A cancer festival

caw

Reaction Score
Gavin Griffiths to Nebraska - A bit of a surprise. Providence was the supposed favorite.

If he turns it around at all, him and Tominaga and the rest could be fun. They do love to bomb a three on that team

Reaction Score
If he turns it around at all, him and Tominaga and the rest could be fun. They do love to bomb a three on that team
Tominaga is out of eligibility, agree with the fit tho, Hoiberg runs some nice concepts

Reaction Score
Proctor blows.

Flagg is incredible and they've loaded up in the frontcourt but they don't have the guards.
I think proctor is good enough to have them in the top 10

Reaction Score
I think proctor is good enough to have them in the top 10
They're going to be Top 10 all year and dominating the news.

Will that lead to a Final Four or Title? Probably not a title. Maybe Final Four, but even with Zion they had a ton of close games in the tournament before losing to MSU in the E8.

Reaction Score
Tominaga is out of eligibility, agree with the fit tho, Hoiberg runs some nice concepts
Underpowered a bit on the talent front. They played their way into the upper echelon of the Big Ten this season, but it looks like he’s gonna have to put together an entirely new team for next year.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
They're going to be Top 10 all year and dominating the news.

Will that lead to a Final Four or Title? Probably not a title. Maybe Final Four, but even with Zion they had a ton of close games in the tournament before losing to MSU in the E8.
That Zion squad fit as well together as the Miami big 3. Pure talent won whatever games they won.

Reaction Score
I'm personally surprised hedge funds haven't gotten involved yet. This market would be easy as hell to squeeze. The scary thing isn't that athletes are finally making money, it's that a bunch of randos are now trying to behave like analysts and traders in a billion dollar market. Can't wait till someone starts adding leverage to NIL pools.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom