The transfer portal opens today | Page 31 | The Boneyard

The transfer portal opens today

Reaction Score
IMO yo should subscribe to see the information vs someone posting it for us all to see. However I will say it’s not Cliff, Ballo or Wolf.

Reaction Score
IMO yo should subscribe to see the information vs someone posting it for us all to see. However I will say it’s not Cliff, Ballo or Wolf.

I know who it is, but does Storrs Central name drop?

Reaction Score
Fair. I haven’t ever seen the site so was confused when it popped on my twitter.

Reaction Score
I think Tarris got caught up in the mess at Michigan. I saw him in person at the start of the big ten season and obviously,without knowing what the future may hold, walked away very impressed. He is big, strong, athletic as hell. With this staff, he has the potential to be an absolute beast.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Can you please just tell us who will be on an official visit

Sure, just agree to pay $9.99 to Bleeding Blue for Good and I'll be happy to let you know how to download the app.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Crap I forgot my Storrs Central password.

Reaction Score

So I just subscribed and it doesn't say who has an official visit this weekend.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
He gonna be a beast

You sure about that?

He didn’t score at a high volume. 19.7 points per 100 possessions which is about Diarra’s pace. And he wasn’t efficient because of his turnovers. So he’s not good on offense, he’s a downgrade on the boards from Clingan, and defensively although he’s better than Samson (roughly equal in block percentage), he’s still nowhere near even Sanogo’s level of defense. He looks like an average starter to me barring a big leap forward, which I could see happening with this staff, but still I’d much prefer to go out and get a transfer that is already really good.

Reaction Score
Look in the MBB Portal/Recruiting updates thread

I subscribed and it gave me the option of a free subscription or a premium subscription ($9.99/month or $99/year). Looks like you can subscribe but if you want to actually see anything you need to get a premium subscription?

Reaction Score
It’s clear those who aren’t excited haven’t seen him play. He could be Jeff Adrien type warrior for this team.

Don’t let the mess at Michigan fool you. This kid can ball.

Reaction Score
He didn’t score at a high volume. 19.7 points per 100 possessions which is about Diarra’s pace. And he wasn’t efficient because of his turnovers. So he’s not good on offense, he’s a downgrade on the boards from Clingan, and defensively although he’s better than Samson (roughly equal in block percentage), he’s still nowhere near even Sanogo’s level of defense. He looks like an average starter to me barring a big leap forward, which I could see happening with this staff, but still I’d much prefer to go out and get a transfer that is already really good.

He also got absolutely destroyed by Edey twice. Barely scored (2 and 6 points) and fouled out both times (19 minutes and 26 minutes). I know that most centers did the same against Edey, but it's just shows how lucky we were to have had Clingan.

I'd prefer Cliff O or Aidoo from TN myself.

Reaction Score

Now take into consideration that instead of being coached by the clown show at Michigan headed by Juwan Howard, he will be coached by Dan Hurley, Kimani, Luke, and Tom. I’m not sure how at this point you can’t trust the staff. If they want this guy and we take him, they see something they like. And that’s worked out pretty alright for us the last 2 seasons.

Reaction Score
he’s a downgrade on the boards from Clingan
um yes. lol. Who would be an upgrade?

and "he's not good on offense" is based on you just reading his season stats i'm guessing? Watch some tape, he's Karl malone ish (who he bases his game on, as well as why he wears #32 )... Gotta have a scouts eye and see this big body setting screens and rolling to hoop, protecting the rim. For two years. Quick twitch for guy his size. Its why I said earlier in thread id prefer him to Cliff. Despite the analytics. Just the eye test.

Reaction Score
Reed wasn't even one of the better players on a horrible Michigan team so this one would definitely leave a lot to be desired

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom