The Team REALLY Needs the Crowd Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Team REALLY Needs the Crowd Tonight

Reaction Score
Legit question, what's the deal with the students? Are they on Spring Break now? Didn't seem like there were hardly any college aged kids there last night.

Early Spring Break start w/ today's classes announced as cancelled yesterday afternoon.

Also, they didn't do a good job advertising student tickets, if they are even offering them... didn't hear anything about it all week until yesterday when the "UConn Student Tix" Twitter account said they were offering student tickets for $10. I figured with the tournament being in Hartford they would try to sell the hell out of it, but they did nothing. I just ended up buying regular tickets off of Vivid Seats.

Reaction Score
Don't expect a lot of people again tonight. Tons of tickets on XL website. Unless people are waiting to buy at box office with no fees.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I didn't see Coach Calhoun in the house last night. Actually much of this season he has not attended any games that I can remember. Where has he been?
He was at the Houston game sans Jalen in December. I kept looking at him as Houston's lead grew, no reaction of course.

Reaction Score
Tonight will be interesting. The game will probably start around 9:30-9:40pm. Even if it's a Friday, not sure our disgruntled fan base will show up en masse.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
You'll have to pardon the apologistas for maintaining any sense of optimism. Gotta be a real annoyance to some of you.
When I'm wrong I admit it!

Reaction Score

Neill Ostrout on Twitter

Crowd was awesome tonight! So happy to be a part of it! Crowd willed the team to a win! Tomorrow Cincy will be playing against 6 guys on the court all game long!

I'm telling you Sampson was right. That small number of people pushed the Huskies, need EVERYONE to get there tonight.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Relax champ. I appreciate all uconn fans. I just do not understand some who think their teams will lose. I know i wear rose color glasses. I have been a Mets fan for 50 years.
Agree... I'm a Mets fan too

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom