The State of the Mojo | The Boneyard

The State of the Mojo

Reaction Score
Tipoff is approaching and the U.S.S Repeat is about to leave the harbor.

The response to the sentencing and Mojo instruction has been tepid to say the least. @FfldCntyFan has turned into a madman and neither of the 3 have complied with their sentencing. And @Dove ? Twenty five years later, he continues to spit in the eye of all we hold dear.

Personally? I don't care. There is nothing more your Judge can do. Many of you have said the new Mojo is we don't need this Mojo. Okay. But I have served my duties to the fullest here (again) and I am ready to cheer Our Heroes to victory (again). Thank you for again letting me serve you as Judge and Mojo Leader.

IMG_1022.jpeg

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

The response to the sentencing and Mojo instruction has been tepid to say the least. @FfldCntyFan has turned into a madman and neither of the 3 have complied with their sentencing. And @Dove ? Twenty five years later, he continues to spit in the eye of all we hold dear.

Personally? I don't care. There is nothing more your Judge can do. Many of you have said the new Mojo is we don't need this Mojo. Okay. But I have served my duties to the fullest here (again) and I am ready to cheer Our Heroes to victory (again). Thank you for again letting me serve you as Judge and Mojo Leader.

View attachment 98040
I have consulted with professionals prior to some of my posts. I am trying.

I feel my 25 years of activity is cemented. I have a POV that has never wavered. I will do my best to eat statistical data prior to most posts.

Reaction Score
Funny you should mention TSwift.

Matt Norlander did a poll of favorite musical artist/bands for the coaches in the tournament.

One coach picked TSwift - Mark "one and done" Pope of BYU.

NO THANK YOU

I'll stick with Hurley, piss bottles and Pearl Jam

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Another thing, last year I kicked off the tournament by donating $77.74 to BBfG, and repeated that donation for other charities each weekend that UConn was in the tournament.

I am hereby renewing that tradition and invite anyone else to follow along. And please suggest additional charities to support!!!

Bleeding Blue for Good

Reaction Score
I have consulted with professionals prior to some of my posts. I am trying.

I feel my 25 years of activity is cemented. I have a POV that has never wavered. I will do my best to eat statistical data prior to most posts.

Follow the Constanza Method and do the exact opposite of what you think you should do.

Reaction Score
Don't you get it....the mojo keeps him out of foul trouble..it makes the ref blink when he could have called a foul, or the whistle breaks....
Unnecessary. Supreme dominance. Just stay out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Funny you should mention TSwift.

Matt Norlander did a poll of favorite musical artist/bands for the coaches in the tournament.

One coach picked TSwift - Mark "one and done" Pope of BYU.

NO THANK YOU

I'll stick with Hurley, piss bottles and Pearl Jam

Oh wouldn’t that be great if we all chose our favorite bands and delicious beverages and called them “lucky”? Unfortunately that’s not how it works. Sometimes you take the yucky tasting medicine and crawl over the broken glass. Sorry.

Reaction Score

View attachment 98040
I am alive.

Therefore, I willingly, happily will be hung NOW for all things mojo. Decades in, I am game.

On the red, white and national flag blue hearts of my now 3!!!! Houston based grand kids, (Please welcome Graham Keaton Wells into the Husky world. 11/11/23). Today I met 2 Mexican gents at the Walmart as I was making a Sacreds run. 1 wearing a Southy Boston Irish T.

A bit of a head scratcher.

2 Cases of bottles (love those guys) RR sacreds in their cart, I venture to give them a WTF?

Look, we're talking a combo of the grand kids and Huskies here.

I hear the FF was held in Houston last year.

I was told by the se~nors that they won a bunch of pesos betting the Huskies last year and THEY were actually at both games. So they did the necessary research to learn about Husky facts and habits. Went long on Good Guys before season and they claim are heavy covering as of this AM. They will hopefully send pics of our encounter and more importantly cash out big.

Is this a good mojo thing or what?

Reaction Score
I am alive.

Therefore, I willingly, happily will be hung NOW for all things mojo. Decades in, I am game.

On the red, white and national flag blue hearts of my now 3!!!! Houston based grand kids, (Please welcome Graham Keaton Wells into the Husky world. 11/11/23). Today I met 2 Mexican gents at the Walmart as I was making a Sacreds run. 1 wearing a Southy Boston Irish T.

A bit of a head scratcher.

2 Cases of bottles (love those guys) RR sacreds in their cart, I venture to give them a WTF?

Look, we're talking a combo of the grand kids and Huskies here.

I hear the FF was held in Houston last year.

I was told by the se~nors that they won a bunch of pesos betting the Huskies last year and THEY were actually at both games. So they did the necessary research to learn about Husky facts and habits. Went long on Good Guys before season and they claim are heavy covering as of this AM. They will hopefully send pics of our encounter and more importantly cash out big.

Is this a good mojo thing or what?
I hope they don’t venture over here and discover how depraved we are.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom