The Phrase For This Championship | The Boneyard

The Phrase For This Championship

Reaction Score
Not a huge fan of Chris Childers on the college sports station on Sirius XM, but for obvious reasons I had it on driving to work a little late this morning. But I give him credit for coming up with the single phrase that describes how dominant this year was, perfectly and factually summarizing the end of all six games. And if I was a tee shirt designer ....

"Dribble it out Andrew." As far as I'm concerned, that is this year's tag line, because how many teams win championships with walk ons finishing all six games on the court.

Reaction Score
Not a huge fan of Chris Childers on the college sports station on Sirius XM, but for obvious reasons I had it on driving to work a little late this morning. But I give him credit for coming up with the single phrase that describes how dominant this year was, perfectly and factually summarizing the end of all six games. And if I was a tee shirt designer ....

"Dribble it out Andrew." As far as I'm concerned, that is this year's tag line, because how many teams win championships with walk ons finishing all six games on the court.
Pretty funny.. Andrew was our closer.. LOL

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I was not a huge fan of putting the walkons on the court in the title game. Not a huge deal, but it was showing up SDSU a little. I don't mind doing it to Arkansas or even Gonzaga, but the Final Four is sacred.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was not a huge fan of putting the walkons on the court in the title game. Not a huge deal, but it was showing up SDSU a little. I don't mind doing it to Arkansas or even Gonzaga, but the Final Four is sacred.
Both teams did it. Respect by both coaches to all the players who support the program.

Reaction Score
No, I disagree. It was in the last minute, SDSU had conceeded and we acknowledged that by just holding the ball. Letting kids who work their butts off get a chance to tell their kids they played in a national championship game is fine.

Apparently, showing people up is for the women's game, not the men's.

Sick Puppy

Remember, you wanted this.
Reaction Score
Back in Blue
Back 'n Blue
TruBlu
True Blue
UConn Dom ( entry)
Houston, you have a problem.
The Boyz are Back in Town
Drive to Five
Drive for Five
Jive Five
Goove on UConn
Crusty Huskies (for the old-timers)
Trusty Huskies
Trust the Husk

Reaction Score
They put theirs in too.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Things were good, then not so good, and then came the pain. Smash!

avengers 2012.jpg

Reaction Score
The Hulk - Sanogo
Captain America - Jackson
Hawkeye - Hawkins
Ironman - Karaban
Thor - Newton

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics