The only thing worse than UConn offense; Listening to Bill Walton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The only thing worse than UConn offense; Listening to Bill Walton

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
As an aside, cahusky is the last guy I’d expect to dislike Walton. He’ll warm up to him.
I sat next to him at the McDonalds all-America game many years ago and he was great to talk to. Super nice guy. Just an absolute disaster as basketball announcer.

Reaction Score
He literally needs the other guys to explain the teams to him. He doesn't do one second of research/prep. Mystified that anyone enjoys him. I honestly turned the sound off for the first time in my life.
Right!! He's asking questions about the game like he's not there. Lol

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
"Learning to speak is my greatest accomplishment in life and your greatest nightmare"
I couldn't believe he said that. I finally put the mute on when he was talking about riding his bike in the park. I started to get cramps and ran to the cr***er. Walton is better than Miralax.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Anyone hear him at the beginning of the game ask the other announcer if this years tourney has had the most OT games in its history to which the other guy responds “...this is the first pk80 tourney bill...”?
LOL Even with the mute on you could get the feeling of the other announcer.

Reaction Score
i would think that the people who like walton and the people who don't like him could agree that he was the best part of today's game.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
i would think that the people who like walton and the people who don't like him could agree that he was the best part of today's game.
Nope....he was horrible.

Reaction Score
I guess people don't enjoy the nonsensical entertainment of random facts/ stories like I do. He's not the play by play guy and makes the game interesting.

He also releases some great bball knowledge every so often. He really knows the game.

He's by far my favorite announcer

Reaction Score
Bill Walton was the perfect commentator for this game. He constantly reminded us that no matter how bad the product on the court was it can always be worse.

In fact, watching the worst UConn effort I've ever witnessed while listening to Bill Walton opine about the number of tributories in the Columbia river was truly a surreal experience. Its like waking up in a strange apartment in a puddle of your own vomit and blood and realizing your pants are missing...

Today was truly a low point for UConn basketball and Bill Walton was the final prostate check....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom