THe Official Make a Spartan Start Shartin' Game Thread | Page 24 | The Boneyard

THe Official Make a Spartan Start Shartin' Game Thread

Reaction Score
It's unquestionably the best team we'll face all year. Their game against Duke was toe to toe and 2 loaded teams playing at a really high level.
I think Wichita will be as good as them.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Jalen Adams is a competitor but he tends to berate teammates very demonstratively. He's gotta piss off guys. Alterique stepped in between him and Terry on one occasion.
So did napier

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
One and done on nearly every offensive possession for us. And Ollie said the biggest key was stopping Winston. Oh, well this is not a pretty or well-played game by us but it's also not a bad loss.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Every loss hurts, but I don’t think they ever quit. Last year they did on numerous occasions.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
It's amazing how people could watch this game and not clearly see why this game was lost. Our freshman center Carlton and DO couldn't handle the 27 year old grown men that Mich. St. has. That's it.

Reaction Score
MSU >>> Wichita and Cincy
Definitely better than Cincy, not so sure about Wichita. The point is those other two teams will physically make us look like little boys just as MSU did.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Definitely better than Cincy, not so sure about Wichita. The point is those other two teams will physically make us look like little boys just as MSU did.

Wichita's starters will be similarly challenging, but no way will they be able to go 9 deep like MSU.

Reaction Score
This was just a good old fashioned blowout. Yes MSU is the better team, but that was just a horrible brand of basketball we played in the 2nd half. Hopefully they learn from this.

Reaction Score
Can y'all remember when we had Oakfor, Armstrong, Villanueva, Boone, Rudy Gay, Rashad Anderson, Denham Brown, Marcus Williams, Ben Gordon, AJ Price... ? What do you think the other teams and there fans were saying? We don't have the same quantity of Quality players right now. I appreciate the guys playing hard.

Reaction Score
I think Wichita will be as good as them.

Did you watch Wichita play the other night? This MSU team is at a different level. They're bigger, faster, deeper, just all around more talented.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Sadly enough he really isn't especially on offense, which is really saying something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom