The Mojo | The Boneyard

The Mojo

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Ok. 1st of all, someone needs to resurrect the post telling the story of the Yard, going back to the Nomad Years.

2nd, while there are lots of reasons to hang people around here, beginning with the original Yard Justice, Deepster is beginning to resemble the rooster who thinks the sun rises because he crows. However, he misses more than he hits, and this year was a spectacular whiff.

No one even knows who in the hell the people he supposedly hung even are. Squeezing the bunch of them wouldn't yield a thimble full of Mojo.

There may be a need for term limits.

There were thousands of cardboard cutouts populating the seats in Gampel, all season. Senhor Testiculo was never among them, even once. Epic Mojo fail.

And Dempster is trying to hang a handful of chit posters. Hells bells. They are chit posters for a reason.

As much as everyone seems to think Hurley needs to learn to coach better, we may need to learn to Mojo better if we want to win this next year.

Reaction Score
Ok. 1st of all, someone needs to resurrect the post telling the story of the Yard, going back to the Nomad Years.

2nd, while there are lots of reasons to hang people around here, beginning with the original Yard Justice, Deepster is beginning to resemble the rooster who thinks the sun rises because he crows. However, he misses more than he hits, and this year was a spectacular whiff.

No one even knows who in the hell the people he supposedly hung even are. Squeezing the bunch of them wouldn't yield a thimble full of Mojo.

There were thousands of cardboard cutouts populating the seats in Gampel, all season. Senhor Testiculo was never among them, even once. Epic Mojo fail.

And Dempster is trying to hang a handful of chit posters. Hells bells. They are chit posters for a reason.

As much as everyone seems to think Hurley needs to learn to coach better, we may need to learn to Mojo better if we want to win this next year.
Hey, we tried: Fan Cutouts

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I get it. You need a scapegoat. I'm the easy target. Good thing for you is I have thick skin and have already moved on to next year's Mojo.

There are people here who need to look in the mirror and I'm not one of them, bubie.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
You wanna talk mojo???

F9BEE89B-7B14-4D20-BD68-518A6EBE5702.jpeg

Reaction Score
What the?? Did Jalen lose a friendly bet or something for him to post that?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I get it. You need a scapegoat. I'm the easy target. Good thing for you is I have thick skin and have already moved on to next year's Mojo.

There are people here who need to look in the mirror and I'm not one of them, bubie.
Nah, you just chit the bed on this one. Senor was brilliant because it built upon Mojo that had been building all season long. Yeah, it was a little lame in it’s initial form but it blossomed with the sentence. This year, we had the equivalent in the hot sauce shots and we had the perfect hanging target in @Dream Jobbed 2.0. Not only did he commit a blatant hangable offense, but he also has some juice in him. He would have fought back but all ultimately ran with his punishment, and done so creatively. I will also say that skipping the trial and going right to sentencing what is a critical unforced error. The trial gives the victim, uh defendant, the opportunity to fight back, which builds mojo. It also gives the board time to wrap around the concept and adopt it.

It is what it is and we will move on, but you really should man up and accept that you dropped the ball.

Last edited:

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score

Nothing to do with scapegoats.

"If you think it affects the Mojo, then it does."

Your effort this year either failed completely, or possibly had a negative effect.

Although, August West had a great big meatball served up to him and he failed, big time, as well.

Hey, AW, did you make a single Terrepin Station reference? Weak sauce. Weak sauce.

Reaction Score
I agree there needs to be a little mojo history lesson. The board has been diluted with folks who have no idea. We moved to this BY version on a high from '11 and then with the exception of senhor in '14 have had a rough go of it mojo-wise

To most right now the mojo is santa clause and we need to show them it's not all well and good to simply go through the motions and put out your milk and cookies...we need everyone going full clark griswold to start fanning the mojo flames and restore us back to our rightful place amongst basketball royalty

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Nah, you just chit the bed on this one. Senor was brilliant because it built upon Mojo that had been building all season long. Yeah, it was a little lame in it’s initial form but it blossomed with the sentence. This year, we had the equivalent in the hot sauce shots and we had the perfect hanging target in @Dream Jobbed 2.0. Not only did he commit a blatant hangable offense, but he also has some juice in him. He would have fought back but all ultimately ran with his punishment, and done so creatively. I will also say that skipping the trail and going right to sentencing what is a critical unforced error. The trail gives the victim, uh defendant, the opportunity to fight back, which builds mojo. It also gives the board time to wrap around the concept and adopt it.

It is what it is and will move on, but you really should man up and accept that you dropped the ball.
Get a life you loser JFC

Reaction Score
Nothing to do with scapegoats.

"If you think it affects the Mojo, then it does."

Your effort this year either failed completely, or possibly had a negative effect.

Although, August West had a great big meatball served up to him and he failed, big time, as well.

Hey, AW, did you make a single Terrepin Station reference? Weak sauce. Weak sauce.
Chicken and the egg.

Did Senhor make the people gain a magical power? Or did the people make Senhor what he really was? I say the latter. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what I choose if it's not executed properly. You know, when a guy comes out the night before our first game and picks FSU and everyone ignores it? That's my fault?

End of the day, there are too many non-believer newbie jackoffs here. That chat room last night was the worst gathering of fans I've ever been around. It was embarrassing.

Reaction Score
Chicken and the egg.

Did Senhor make the people gain a magical power? Or did the people make Senhor what he really was? I say the latter. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter what I choose if it's not executed properly. You know, when a guy comes out the night before our first game and picks FSU and everyone ignores it? That's my fault?

End of the day, there are too many non-believer newbie jackoffs here. That chat room last night was the worst gathering of fans I've ever been around. It was embarrassing.
The problem is there were multiple victims that would rally the cause. Some very obvious targets with some history here. Upstater has history but no juice. The gas bag was a nobody.

Felt like you were guided by your own personal dislike rather than a fair reading of the prevailing winds.

Reaction Score
The problem is there were multiple victims that would rally the cause. Some very obvious targets with some history here. Upstater has history but no juice. The gas bag was a nobody.

Felt like you were guided by your own personal dislike rather than a fair reading of the prevailing winds.
Revisionist history is cool with me. Part of being the Judge.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

That would be mojo for Maryland. Why would I do that?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score

How about this...what we post here has absolutely nothing to do with how the team plays. I truly believe that.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
never a fan of, or participant in reality for the 'pile on' thing, and unfamiliar with the kangaroo court tradition here, i found it to be a fun read, with lots of folks jawboning subjects unrelated to the perp at hand. of course, i was highly disappointed that the bad beagles here weren't hung, but i really couldn't expect a judge to do that to his colleagues (collies?). given that, it has to be viewed as a fun thing as it apparently only happens when we are tourney bound so, positive mojo as long as it doesn't turn nasty or abusive.
nice job. well done. big fun, you rat bastid, crooked beagle-lovin, constipated, girly robed, wig-wearin, poor excuse for an unbiased decider, you mother hatin,' father hatin,' child hatin' commie! lol.
kudos, and thanks for the fun.
tradition!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom