The Main thing is the Main thing | The Boneyard

The Main thing is the Main thing

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
There are some fans who are concerned about the next 2 games. The only thing we need to be concerned about is getting our starting 5 some much needed rest and getting Caroline and Azzi back. With Caroline and Azzi back and everybody healthy we can win it all. Its gonna take time for both of them to get up to speed so we must be patient. The difference in having them back and healthy is it gives us 2 more ball handlers which will cut down on turnovers. It will give us 2 more shooters who can score and it will give us two more players to give our starting 5 a rest. It will force defenses to play 5 on 5 and not suffocate Lou or pack in the middle because you cant leave Caroline and Azzi open.

I would hope that Caroline sees some minutes tonite. With the next game at Nova we will need her. Its not an easy place to play and one more body will help alot.

The main thing is the BET and the NCAAs. We need Caroline Azzi and everybody else to be healthy and rested. Thats the main thing right now. If we are a 2 seed and I dont see that happening to a healthy UConn team we can still run the table. I believe with a healthy UConn team we are better then last years team that had a very tuff bracket and made it hobbling into the final game. Hopefully we wont be hobbling into the final game.

With Lou Caroline and Azzi we have 3 great shooters. Dont forget Dorka and Griff and Nika who are knocking down shots too. To see how we've maneuver this season with so many injuries and players out and we found a way to win. The key is we found a way. If anything defines on how good this team is and how theyve set so many unbelievable records this season has shown it. With all the injuries and players out and then back in and a roster of 7 with only 5 seeing time and a NPOY on the bench with a generational player sitting beside her and a top 5 post player beside her and a top 4 player beside her...well you get it.

Healthy imo we will win it all. Focus on March because right now we're running on fumes and yeah we can step it up and we may not step it up but the future looks Un be liv able

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
There are some fans who are concerned about the next 2 games. The only thing we need to be concerned about is getting our starting 5 some much needed rest and getting Caroline and Azzi back. With Caroline and Azzi back and everybody healthy we can win it all. Its gonna take time for both of them to get up to speed so we must be patient. The difference in having them back and healthy is it gives us 2 more ball handlers which will cut down on turnovers. It will give us 2 more shooters who can score and it will give us two more players to give our starting 5 a rest. It will force defenses to play 5 on 5 and not suffocate Lou or pack in the middle because you cant leave Caroline and Azzi open.

I would hope that Caroline sees some minutes tonite. With the next game at Nova we will need her. Its not an easy place to play and one more body will help alot.

The main thing is the BET and the NCAAs. We need Caroline Azzi and everybody else to be healthy and rested. Thats the main thing right now. If we are a 2 seed and I dont see that happening to a healthy UConn team we can still run the table. I believe with a healthy UConn team we are better then last years team that had a very tuff bracket and made it hobbling into the final game. Hopefully we wont be hobbling into the final game.

With Lou Caroline and Azzi we have 3 great shooters. Dont forget Dorka and Griff and Nika who are knocking down shots too. To see how we've maneuver this season with so many injuries and players out and we found a way to win. The key is we found a way. If anything defines on how good this team is and how theyve set so many unbelievable records this season has shown it. With all the injuries and players out and then back in and a roster of 7 with only 5 seeing time and a NPOY on the bench with a generational player sitting beside her and a top 5 post player beside her and a top 4 player beside her...well you get it.

Healthy imo we will win it all. Focus on March because right now we're running on fumes and yeah we can step it up and we may not step it up but the future looks Un be liv able
Tonyc it looks like you got your wish, she is available for play in tonight's game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
@Tonyc may not always be 100% right, but in my book he's never wrong. Keep on @Tonyc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom