The Legend Vincent Cannizzaro Coach Christ the King Died | The Boneyard

The Legend Vincent Cannizzaro Coach Christ the King Died

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score

Vincent Cannizzaro, former Christ The King women’s basketball coach, dies at 82 – QNS.com .

I remember the day I was introduced to Vinny. I was in awe. We became friends and stayed friends. What a great man, coach and person. Vinny was a legend. He was also a good friend of Geno's and Ive been told Geno will be attending either tonite or tomorrow.

God Bless you Vinny Sending prayers

Reaction Score

Vincent Cannizzaro, former Christ The King women’s basketball coach, dies at 82 – QNS.com .

I remember the day I was introduced to Vinny. I was in awe. We became friends and stayed friends. What a great man, coach and person. Vinny was a legend. He was also a good friend of Geno's and Ive been told Geno will be attending either tonite or tomorrow.

God Bless you Vinny Sending prayers
My condolences, Tony. RIP, Coach Cannizzaro.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
He turned out some incredibly talented players through the years. UConn will always be grateful that two of his very best, Sue & Tina, decided to play their college basketball at Storrs.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
As a tribute they've asked all former players to bring a basketballs and dribble them to a solemn beat in unison as a team, and then all basketballs will be donated to charity in Coach Vinny's name.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom