THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond | Page 8 | The Boneyard

THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm telling you guys this right now, I just talked with Kasongo and he said he talked to coach 10 minutes ago and the reports of UConn not recruiting him anymore are completely FALSE. Check my twitter for more updates. Thanks for doubting me guys!

How could anyone doubt you? You have more adult men following your every statement than Mylie Cyrus.... ;)

Reaction Score
Keep up the great work 3! If people have a problem then don't read the damn posts.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Yet another example of why I hate the Twitter world. The young man has a big decision to make. It shouldn't turn into a minute-by-minute saga. If he decides to go to UConn, I'll welcome him with open arms. 3UConn, good work on the info...

Reaction Score
I'm telling you guys this right now, I just talked with Kasongo and he said he talked to coach 10 minutes ago and the reports of UConn not recruiting him anymore are completely FALSE. Check my twitter for more updates. Thanks for doubting me guys!
Well I'm guessing that phone call was the last recruiting call one way or another. He either told Ollie that he is or is not he is coming to UConn. Keep the reports coming!

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Wildest recruitment saga connected to UConn ever? Drummond's had a lot of twists and turns...

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I want to see a video of Fishy twerking to Steely Dan while eating some Chicken Marsala. That will put the mojo into alignment.

Reaction Score
Please lay --- off of 3. We have been talking with Ray throughout this entire process and he's just trying to give you guys the scoop without totally destroying the kid's privacy. Every one of his updates is 100% credible. Where others get their sources from doesn't matter because 3 has the most credible source of them all.

Reaction Score

Haters gonna hate!

Reaction Score
Wonder if someone in Kasongo's camp lied and told a reporter that UConn is no longer recruiting him to try and push him to Oregon

Said similar about 2 hours ago in this thread:

"Maybe this is being leaked by the Grassroots people...Zags seems like he's on their payroll (kidding kind of) and that other dude sure isn't a concrete source of info."

Reaction Score
Said similar about 2 hours ago in this thread:

"Maybe this is being leaked by the Grassroots people...Zags seems like he's on their payroll (kidding kind of) and that other dude sure isn't a concrete source of info."

Didn't see that but good thinking.....starting to think more and more that this is what actually happened

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
At this point, it seems pretty clear that Kasongo really wants UConn but everyone else in his camp doesn't want him to go there. This makes me wonder if he is being swayed so much by these people in his camp... do we even want him at UConn if there's going to be people in his ear constantly trying to pull him away?

This is quite the saga

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I want to see a video of Fishy twerking to Steely Dan while eating some Chicken Marsala. That will put the mojo into alignment.
That would make me leave the Boneyard. I have my limitations.

Reaction Score
Kasongo locked his twiiter. Need to be a follower to view it. Also, seems to have a few more tweets than before. Anyone who follows him want to share what he's sayin?

Reaction Score
Kasongo locked his twiiter. Need to be a follower to view it. Also, seems to have a few more tweets than before. Anyone who follows him want to share what he's sayin?
Chicken marsala?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32