THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond | Page 3 | The Boneyard

THE KASONGO THREAD - 10/4 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He needs to wear #47 for the obvious RayK47 nickname. Whoever came up with that, props.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
He needs to wear #47 for the obvious RayK47 nickname. Whoever came up with that, props.

It was me and I was thinking that too but Basketball #'s only go up to 5.

Reaction Score
3, he told you that directly like in a PM? That is GREAT! So happy things are looking our way for Kasongo. I know he's a 3 star now, but that's because he's hardly been scouted. Definite top 50 potential by next spring. Let's just hope this is exactly what it looks like...
Yes he told me that through a DM on twitter. And he also told me some other stuff! :)

Reaction Score
There is no doubt if he commits people in Eugene will gain new found disdain for storrs , even if is just a 'three star recruit'. Too bad we don't play em ooc

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
MOJO!
ray-allen-1996-big-east-championship.jpg

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Situation has it that I ate chicken wings for lunch. Will have a Rolling Rock at happy hour.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Maybe there he is bad blood b/w Grassroots and UConn because they did not feel Denham's career went according to their plans? I don't see why they would hold a grudge since JC is no longer coach and KO has a different approach, but who knows.

There's no grudge between Grassroots and UConn.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Here At The Western World, Any Major Dude Will Tell You that I Got The News about My Old School: Night By Night, the King Of The World is giving The Goodbye Look to The Royal Scam, telling them “I Crossed My Old Man Back In Oregon, Don’t Take Me Alive.”

It’s Dirty Work on this Black Friday, Bad Sneakers and all, but I’d Do It Again to be Home At Last.

Everything Must Go in Any World (That I’m Welcome To), but Only A Fool Would Say That we’re a Hard Up Case. It’s a New Frontier for sure, but Everything You Did with that Book Of Liars is causing a Change Of The Guard. There’s Fire In The Bottom, Down In The Hole, but it’s a Glamour Profession for these Show Biz Kids, My Rival or not. Springtime or Snowbound, Sign In Stranger and you’ll be Reelin’ In The Years when you Turn That Heartbeat Over Again.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yes, I've finally lost it because of recruiting insanity. I feel like I'm kookoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Reaction Score
Here At The Western World, Any Major Dude Will Tell You that I Got The News about My Old School: Night By Night, the King Of The World is giving The Goodbye Look to The Royal Scam, telling them “I Crossed My Old Man Back In Oregon, Don’t Take Me Alive.”

It’s Dirty Work on this Black Friday, Bad Sneakers and all, but I’d Do It Again to be Home At Last.

Everything Must Go in Any World (That I’m Welcome To), but Only A Fool Would Say That we’re a Hard Up Case. It’s a New Frontier for sure, but Everything You Did with that Book Of Liars is causing a Change Of The Guard. There’s Fire In The Bottom, Down In The Hole, but it’s a Glamour Profession for these Show Biz Kids, My Rival or not. Springtime or Snowbound, Sign In Stranger and you’ll be Reelin’ In The Years when you Turn That Heartbeat Over Again.

Slow day at work 8893??? Very impressive. At first I thought it was just a set list.

I like how you snuck in some Fagen solo songs in there.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Slow day at work 8893??? Very impressive. At first I thought it was just a set list.

I like how you snuck in some Fagen solo songs in there.
Thanks. Pretty busy actually, but I'm blaming wine with lunch. I had a few lines in my head to start with, but when you bring up the song list it's amazing how well it lends itself to such a task. Took me less than ten minutes.

Reaction Score
@coreyevans_10: Though there has been some mix up, per source, UConn will be moving in another direction & remove themselves from the Ray Kasongo picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom