The Cuse Looks Defeated Before Entering The Locker Room | The Boneyard

The Cuse Looks Defeated Before Entering The Locker Room

Reaction Score
I just heard Bilas mention Girard averaged 40 ppg in high school. I don’t know how competitive the NYSPHSAA , where his alma mater Glens Falls HS resides, is, but he did average 39 ppg over 4 years...50 ppg his junior year. How rare is that? I honestly don’t know.

Reaction Score
It never ceases to amaze me that people post things like this BEFORE the game as if they have no sense of mojo.
Just pointing out how lifeless and defeated they looked. Who knows maybe they were in some sort of groove master zen trance, lol.

Reaction Score
I just heard Bilas mention Girard averaged 40 ppg in high school. I don’t know how competitive the NYSPHSAA , where his alma mater Glens Falls HS resides, is, but he did average 39 ppg over 4 years...50 ppg his junior year. How rare is that? I honestly don’t know.
In before someone mentions Denham Brown once scored 111 points in a Canadian high school basketball game...

Reaction Score

Glens Falls is cute small city midway between Saratoga and Lake George; it actually has a very interesting decade coming as LG is now booming after Saratoga has been blossoming for 30 years.

The quality of basketball isn't great. GF HS is probably Class L - second largest set. Section 2. There is a history of guys throwing up tons of shots in quick games that race. The Urban schools south can guard people. But ... have you ever heard of Jimmer Fredette? Same town; same profile to some extent. And there have been others.

Section 2? Andre Jackson is from Amsterdam and played for the rigorous prep Albany Academy. City Rocks is the AAU put together by the stockbroker Jim Hart. Consistently good program - that kid that went after LeBron played there a few years ago.

Reaction Score

Ha, not rare, take it from someone from the area. They play in like class B (class S equivalent in CT) and are small hill school. Huerter’s high school, for example, would blow the doors of them.

Reaction Score
The guys from my Wednesday night JCC league are hitting tough shots off the dribble and they’re hitting step back threes. Nova looking flustered. Still, they’d be heading to the locker room with the lead if all those open looks fell. Can’t wait til the puppies play them. Oh, Syracuse makes me sick.

Reaction Score
Glens Falls is cute small city midway between Saratoga and Lake George; it actually has a very interesting decade coming as LG is now booming after Saratoga has been blossoming for 30 years.

The quality of basketball isn't great. GF HS is probably Class L - second largest set. Section 2. There is a history of guys throwing up tons of shots in quick games that race. The Urban schools south can guard people. But ... have you ever heard of Jimmer Fredette? Same town; same profile to some extent. And there have been others.

Section 2? Andre Jackson is from Amsterdam and played for the rigorous prep Albany Academy. City Rocks is the AAU put together by the stockbroker Jim Hart. Consistently good program - that kid that went after LeBron played there a few years ago.

As someone from the urban south (Albany), whose uncle is the AD at academy, this is fair for the most part.

Reaction Score
The guys from my Wednesday night JCC league are hitting tough shots off the dribble and they’re hitting step back threes. Nova looking flustered. Still, they’d be heading to the locker room with the lead if all those open looks fell. Can’t wait til the puppies play them. Oh, Syracuse makes me sick.
Soft rims.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom