The Culture that Cultivates Greatness | The Boneyard

The Culture that Cultivates Greatness

Reaction Score

I'm a huge talking heads/David Byrne fan. He's the kind of artist, even before he puts something out into the world, that I implicitly trust to produce something of high quality. There are authors like that. Directors like that.
Hurley has that quality. You simply trust that, because he is so confident and precise, he will never let anything half-assed through the door.
I know why the KY board went so crazy over him.
He's a genius.

Reaction Score
Isaiah Whaley, the wrench!! (Makes a wrench with his hand) lol

That gets me every time..

The raw emotion when he speaks of those guys, but his voice when he speaks of Whaley shows his passion and love for his guys.

Whaley and Polley bridged the gap and held what little was left till the reinforcements arrived. They were not of the same talent level but gave all they had and Bleed Blue

Reaction Score
That gets me every time..

The raw emotion when he speaks of those guys, but his voice when he speaks of Whaley shows his passion and love for his guys.

Whaley and Polley bridged the gap and held what little was left till the reinforcements arrived. They were not of the same talent level but gave all they had and Bleed Blue
Impossible to overstate their impact in taking this program from the absolutely embarrassing state it had been in to where we are now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom