The countdown to the 2023 Season Kick Off begins… | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The countdown to the 2023 Season Kick Off begins…

Reaction Score
Don't comment very often, but this is a shallow look at UConn with very little insight. If this team can only pull of 4 wins with that schedule were back to square one. I see 7 maybe 8 wins possible. Quarterback play will determine a lot of the outcome. Hoping for the best, can't wait for the season to begin.

Reaction Score
Don't comment very often, but this is a shallow look at UConn with very little insight. If this team can only pull of 4 wins with that schedule we’re back to square one. I see 7 maybe 8 wins possible. Quarterback play will determine a lot of the outcome. Hoping for the best, can't wait for the season to

They need to beat Georgia State and JMU and hopefully Duke at Home. Won’t be easy. I look forward to watching that LB from Kansas among others

Reaction Score
Interesting that they don't even mention Fagnano...and Steele thinks Fagnano will be second best quarterback of the independents.

Since Steele spent time one on one with Mora...which I doubt CFN did...I tend to trust Steele more.
True that's why I put FWIW. CFN always under valued Uconn , IIRC, way back in the Big East days. Seems like their research ended with a quick glance and did they even mention Mitchell who ran for over 700 yds in 2021 ? Elsewhere on their site they had Uconn for a 5 win season with a W over Utah St. (not 4 on the misprint) ....Lazy work, but time for Mora and Co. to prove em' wrong and go bowling again.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
FYI,

Turn out looks like it's gonna be pretty good.

Reaction Score
They should have players and coaches on all the local TV sports at 6 and 11 at least one a week until the season starts.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Don't comment very often, but this is a shallow look at UConn with very little insight. If this team can only pull of 4 wins with that schedule were back to square one. I see 7 maybe 8 wins possible. Quarterback play will determine a lot of the outcome. Hoping for the best, can't wait for the season to begin.
I totally agree! This is the least-thoughtful team analysis of all time.

Reaction Score
If we only win 4 games like that article says, that will be a very disappointing season. Need to get off to a good start. We need 7 wins to show improvement.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom