The Caitlin Clark Experience | The Boneyard

The Caitlin Clark Experience

Reaction Score
If she comes back to IOWA, I wonder if she could actually negotiate a deal where she gets part of the tix. sales as SHE IS THE REASON arenas are selling out all over the B10. She needs to be compensated just like Taylor Swift is compensated for selling out venues.

I'm hoping she stays at IOWA BUT, she will run the risk of not being chosen by a midwestern team in the next draft. There is so much jealously going around about Caitlin that I want her on a team in the Midwest where she has a much larger following. I would love to see her with the Minnesota Lynx team.

Reaction Score
She's incredible. She must lead the NCAA in 30+ point triple doubles. I don't know of another player who did that. I know Sabrina may hold the triple double record or be up there but I don't think I've seen a player do this tbh

Reaction Score
She's incredible. She must lead the NCAA in 30+ point triple doubles. I don't know of another player who did that. I know Sabrina may hold the triple double record or be up there but I don't think I've seen a player do this tbh
Good point, jdote33. She scored just 24 vs. Illinois a few days ago, but it seems most of Caitlin's triple-doubles have been with 30+ points.

It's unlikely Sabrina scored 30 or more in most of her 26 triple-doubles. She just wasn't that high a scorer. That said, that Sabrina has 26 triple doubles is remarkable.

Caitlin's 17 (or is it 18 now?) is pretty crazy, too.

Reaction Score

An interesting opinion piece re Caitlin Clark in the Minneapolis newspaper.
I believe the full extent of Caitlin and Paige's influence will be felt in the next 10 or so years when we witness the next generational talents, who will state their inspiration was borne out of watching these young women play or experiencing a moment with their idol.

Watching them play is a treat for all fans, but witnessing the throngs of young girls after the game amass for the opportunity for an autograph and/or picture with their hero is more akin to "Swifties."

Both are true ambassadors and seem to be better people than they are players.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I believe the full extent of Caitlin and Paige's influence will be felt in the next 10 or so years when we witness the next generational talents, who will state their inspiration was borne out of watching these young women play or experiencing a moment with their idol.

Watching them play is a treat for all fans, but witnessing the throngs of young girls after the game amass for the opportunity for an autograph and/or picture with their hero is more akin to "Swifties."

Both are true ambassadors and seem to be better people than they are players.
There is a really interesting group of young charismatic guards that are led by Clark and Paige, but include a few others like Azzi and Van Lith. They will all enter the WNBA within a few years of each other and will bring with them millions of social media followers. I wonder if it will be a catalyst that changes the way the WNBA is viewed in a manner analogous to the impact that Larry Bird and Magic Johnson had on the NBA when they joined the league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom