The best and worst schedules in women's college basketball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The best and worst schedules in women's college basketball

Reaction Score
2 national championships with 2 different programs in 2 different conferences in the last 4 years speaks for itself. Meanwhile UConn doing the opposite hasn't had a national championship in the better part of a decade.

Maybe, but the lack of preparation for the W may be the effect of this. And Geno on the other hand, prepares them well enough that coaches know what they're getting before the player walks onto the court. I'm sure playing better teams is part of that reason.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
Seriously? You think Geno should switch to a creampuff schedule? That can’t be what you mean, but this post sure comes off that way.

Geno is not all about winning championships. It only seems that way sometimes because he’s won so many. But he is first and foremost a teacher.
and he ranks entertainment for the fans highly too. says uconn is like the equivalent of broadway in that regard.

it's important for the box office. and playing powder puffs won't bring in the bucks.

geno's pretty much is a showman as well as a teacher, coach and shrewd old dude.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Do recruits look at “ How often will I be on TV and how often will I be in the spotlight of big games?” I think it’s a factor.

Sure LSU played in two monster eyeball games last year against SCar in the regular season and against Iowa. But I think top ten prospects want more.
Ugh, I just looked at the SEC conference games for this year and once again LSU drew an easy set of games. Of the top projected team LSU only has one game each against SC, MSU, Ole Miss and Tenn and they even got Georgia only once (one of the very few times I could root for any Coach Abe team). I mean come on SEC, this is just pathetic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom