Thanksgiving tournaments on Flohoops | The Boneyard

Thanksgiving tournaments on Flohoops

Reaction Score
Flohoops costs $12.50/mo. (cancel anytime) and will cover The Junkeroo Jam, The Paradise Jam & The Cancun Challenge. You also get the Victoria Invitational featuring Miss St & Stanford in a playdown format.

Reaction Score
It’s $12.50 per month but that’s only if you pay a year up from. I believe it’s $30 for a monthly subscription that you can cancel anytime.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Flohoops costs $12.50/mo. (cancel anytime) and will cover The Junkeroo Jam, The Paradise Jam & The Cancun Challenge. You also get the Victoria Invitational featuring Miss St & Stanford in a playdown format.

As well as the Puerto Rico Clásico and the Gulf Coast Showcase.

It’s $12.50 per month but that’s only if you pay a year up from. I believe it’s $30 for a monthly subscription that you can cancel anytime.
This is correct. So that's either $150 for one year or $30 for a month.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Extremely pricey for basically just trying to watch a few days worth of games
This is why FloSports is basically despised by fans of every sport.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
It's pricey, but cheaper than the trip to Charlotte Amalie. I'm getting it before the games tomorrow.

Reaction Score
It's pricey, but cheaper than the trip to Charlotte Amalie. I'm getting it before the games tomorrow.
I would definitely get it if my team was playing. You're right about it being cheaper than going to USVI. We went once and it was expensive, but it was a blast - glad we went. Checked into going last year, but prices had skyrocketed much higher, plus the island wasn't anywhere near recovered from the storm yet. Had no problem shelling out $10 per game for FloHoops.

Reaction Score
I'm going to pony up the $30 to watch the Cardinals in the Paradise Jam. Thought about making the trip to USVI but settled for a trip to Columbus next week for Louisville-OSU.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I would definitely get it if my team was playing. You're right about it being cheaper than going to USVI. We went once and it was expensive, but it was a blast - glad we went. Checked into going last year, but prices had skyrocketed much higher, plus the island wasn't anywhere near recovered from the storm yet. Had no problem shelling out $10 per game for FloHoops.
I'm different than most - a tropical island isn't where I want to spend a vacation, I'd rather be in New York or Boston.

Reaction Score
I tried Flohoops a couple of years ago and was disappointed in the quality of the stream. Never tried it again. I certainly hope the upgraded the quality of their streams.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
The stream is fine during this Louisville/UT-A game. Speaking of that, UT-A is holding their own.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom