Texas @ Tennessee (17) - 12/08/19 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Texas @ Tennessee (17) - 12/08/19

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I know schools have official Pantone codes they are supposed to use so maybe it’s the contrasting colors ... but sometimes it seems to me like Texas burnt orange goes into what I think of as brown.

I thought Oregon State is the favored orange around here!
The favored orange is the orange of any team that beats Tennessee. Today that happened to be Texas.

When Oregon State dealt Tennessee the historic defeat in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament, Oregon State's was indeed the favorite orange.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The favored orange is the orange of any team that beats Tennessee. Today that happened to be Texas.

When Oregon State dealt Tennessee the historic defeat in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament, Oregon State's was indeed the favorite orange.
I’m an Oklahoma alum, so I have a wide selection of oranges that I hate: Oklahoma State‘s orange, Texas‘s burnt orange and, later on, Tennessee’s pumpkin puke Creamsicle Pantone 151. Syracuse too, but a lower level of dislike - they're just a little annoying. Clemson gets a pass because my daughter went to school there (UNLESS they end up playing OU for the football NC next month).

So anyway, the enjoyment I got today from watching Tennessee get their butts kicked by the burnt orange Longhorns was bittersweet to say the least. But let the record show - I DID enjoy it.

Last edited:

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Tennessee is a young team. So I did expect to have a few struggles early on. I think this team can be real good come March. Once this team gets some more experience.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom