OT: - Texas G Andrew Jones Diagnosed with Leukemia | The Boneyard

OT: Texas G Andrew Jones Diagnosed with Leukemia

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Horrible to hear. Prayers for he and his family. Such a talented kid. Jones was a McDonalds AA who stayed another year in college to try to work his way into the first round.

Yes, it's horrible to hear. Best wishes for his recovery.

I have no idea of his circumstances, but the good news is that he is is alive now, when the survival rates are very much in his favor, as opposed to 50 years ago, when they were not.

Today would have been my mother's 81st birthday. She died in 1969 from a type of leukemia that is almost entirely curable now.

Reaction Score
Today would have been my mother's 81st birthday. She died in 1969 from a type of leukemia that is almost entirely curable now.
Very sorry to hear that. I’m sure somewhere she’s having a happy birthday, and is proud of you and your family. My first beer at the game tonight is for her.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Very sorry to hear that. I’m sure somewhere she’s having a happy birthday, and is proud of you and your family. My first beer at the game tonight is for her.
Thank you. We'll be out to dinner in her honor, hoping for the best.

Reaction Score
So sad man. Breaks my heart seeing this happen to kids. Wishing him a speedy and full recovery.

Reaction Score

I have no idea of his circumstances, but the good news is that he is is alive now, when the survival rates are very much in his favor, as opposed to 50 years ago, when they were not.

Really sorry about your mom, that is awful.

Hope family and friends can make the day a happy one instead of a sad one.

Reaction Score

Stay strong. Thoughts are with you.

BDH
xo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#