Tennessee vs UConn | The Boneyard

Tennessee vs UConn

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Back when Pat ended the series and tensions between the two schools and our respective fan bases were at their worse, I was (I think) a minority voice in hoping the series would someday resume, even if it wasn’t going to have the same intensity.

The prospect of playing them for a spot in the Final Four is wonderful, and IMHO, something that benefits the growth of WCBB overall. I think it will attract some viewership that otherwise might not be there.

Reaction Score
What I don't understand is that in the ESPN listing and in the brackets, all the Sunday and MOnday games list all the teams as TBD which is understandable, but it also shows the times as TBD. How can fans plan, and teams plan, if they don't know the time. By now they ought to at least know the times of the games. Will we not know times until the day before?

Reaction Score
What I don't understand is that in the ESPN listing and in the brackets, all the Sunday and MOnday games list all the teams as TBD which is understandable, but it also shows the times as TBD. How can fans plan, and teams plan, if they don't know the time. By now they ought to at least know the times of the games. Will we not know times until the day before?
The times will be set at the end of each day's games I would imagine. They have to know who is playing in order to maximize viewership.

Reaction Score
ridiculous. Lets see them defeat Ohio State first. No one should be looking past them.

Reaction Score
Just wanted to mention the possible matchup; that's all, since it's boldly standing there in the bracket. Obviously they must beat a good Ohio St. team. But I think people are assuming VT wins. I'm not.You know there used to be a rivalry between UConn andTennessee. Almost sounds like people here are afraid to consider the possibility. I'm not; UConn would bury them again.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Why talk about a game that might not happen. Bad mojo were doomed

Reaction Score
Just wanted to mention the possible matchup; that's all, since it's boldly standing there in the bracket. Obviously they must beat a good Ohio St. team. But I think people are assuming VT wins. I'm not.You know there used to be a rivalry between UConn andTennessee. Almost sounds like people here are afraid to consider the possibility. I'm not; UConn would bury them again.
I think we'd bury them even deeper. Hollinshed caught us by surprise last time. She was better than anyone expected, or that her previous games would suggest. This time around, Aaliyah and Dorka and Ayanna would be ready for her. Oh, yeah, and some obligatory stuff about how Azzi is back, Caroline is healthier, etc. etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom