Tedy Bruschi as a college coach? | The Boneyard

Tedy Bruschi as a college coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While brainstorming who would make the final short list of possible UConn coaches the name of Tedy Bruschi came to mind. Obviously BD has been named coach but while I was freezing up in section 221 during the Memphis game (yes you can blame the weather and my anti-freeze potion if you wish) but I was thinking that Bruschi has a lot of the attributes that any coaching staff would be better off with. He would be an awesome recruiter and knows defense (I would imagine a lot of Belichick rubbed off on him). I would imagine he isn't hurting for money and would not like the time commitment but this is the kind of guy I would be looking for for my staff...

Reaction Score
He has a (I'm sure) well paying fairly mindless job. I doubt he would want to go into the rigors of coaching.

Reaction Score
Given what he has gone through health wise and the time he devotes to his family, I doubt he'd want to take a job that would require the hours necessary for coaching at the BCS level.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Given what he has gone through health wise and the time he devotes to his family, I doubt he'd want to take a job that would require the hours necessary for coaching at the BCS level.

Unfortunately, it's not at the BCS level. But I agree with you.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I agree. Similar to Mike Vrabel (is an up and comer assistant at Ohio St), I think Bruschi would relate well to college athletes with his fire and passion. I'm fairly sure he's compensated pretty well at ESPiN and if he did join the college coaching ranks, I would guess that it would be at Arizona in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom