Team played tough and together | The Boneyard

Team played tough and together

Reaction Score
This was a fun game to watch. UConn came to play. They had a few bonehead plays and a bunch of offensive sets in which they did nothing but pass the ball back and forth. However, they played hard. Jalens post game comments were great and there’s definitely some wins ahead. Ollie has not lost this team that’s for sure!

Reaction Score
This was a fun game to watch. UConn came to play. They had a few bonehead plays and a bunch of offensive sets in which they did nothing but pass the ball back and forth. However, they played hard. Jalens post game comments were great and there’s definitely some wins ahead. Ollie has not lost this team that’s for sure!
I liked that they only took 12 3 pointers and the big guys Adams and Larrier only 4. I think they are finally realizing that they can't shoot from the outside and are looking for more quality shots inside which is promising. Let's see if this trend continues.

Reaction Score
I liked that they only took 12 3 pointers and the big guys Adams and Larrier only 4. I think they are finally realizing that they can't shoot from the outside and are looking for more quality shots inside which is promising. Let's see if this trend continues.
It was progress and it will be even better when they cut out the 30-40 footers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom